Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day (Long winded post)

Hey y'all, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the the mothers in the world.
I know that I'm a day late but is the thought that counts rite?!

I was really busy since my last post, lots of things to prepare for Mother's Day people!
So since now Mother's Day is over and my mum has already received her surprises I shall now reveal them.

Surprise No.1 was a surprise visit from my annoying sister who is currently training in Singapore.
I know to you guys it really doesn't mean anything, but it means alot to my mum.
Although my mum calls and talks to my sis all the time, but the last time my mum actually saw my sis was like during March.
I know it ONLY 2 MONTHS AGO, but alot has happened and my mum really miss my sis alot.
At first I was suppose to go Singapore to visit my sis, but I couldn't because of some personal reason.
So then my sis thought hey why not she come back instead and give my mum a surprise on Mother's Day.
And so she did!

Honestly keeping things from my mum was HARD!!!!!!
There were so many times I wanted to tell her, but I had to control myself because is call a surprise for a reason. Duh!
Even my sis went through the same thing,

Everything went according to plan and my sis reached home at around 1.35am on Saturday midnight.
For those who have been to my house before, you probably know that my house has very tech security systems and stuff.
So before I actually open the door for my sis, I need to disarm the alarm.
And since my mum is a light sleeper, she would definitely hear it.
And she did.
She asked who was it and I said it was "A friend".
Then she was like why so late and went back to the room.

We're getting to the good part now.
Me and my sis was laughing downstairs then all of the sudden my mum came down, so my sis rush to the stairs and SURPRISE MY MUM!!!!!!
When my mum saw her, she was like SO SURPRISE!!!!!
And she kept saying "Pei Wen, how come you're back?!"
Although I couldn't see her facial expression because I was still closing the door but I could tell from her voice that she was completely surprise and happy.
So surprise 1 COMPLETED!

Now lets move on to Surprise No.2
Surprise No.2 was a bouquet of flowers made using tissue napkins by Yours Truly
Bouquet of flowers made from tissue napkins

Surprise No.3 was a Mother's Day card design also by Yours Truly.

Front
Content

Oh mind the background of the flowers.
I wanted to retake the picture of the flowers with a different background but it was really hard to find the angle.

Well that's all of the surprises that we had prepared for our mum.
I know is not anything big but it doesn't matter.
All it matters is that my mum is happy and she had a wonderful time.
Hope you guys had a great Mother's Day as well.

Oh and before I end this, I need so opinion on something.
Liv asked me to put up my chatbox again, I'm considering whether I should because I hate seeing it dead all the time.
So leave a comment and tell me what you think I should do,
Toodles!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha chatbox up up up! lolx oitz! it's not dead okayyy... haha it's just slow.. haha great Mother's Day suprise wei.. wish your mom again & say hi to your sis for me then.. =) gah! i got finals in like 4 days time... f***..!! if you didnt hear from me, pls take note that i'm already dead.. T.T

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dead and slow is the same la!!!! hahaha will do, but my sis is back in Singapore already. Finals!!!!!! I'm over that!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK DEAR!!!!!!!!!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home