Judgmental people. pfft!
I'm finally back!!!!
After a very very long break.
Been really lazy ever since my semester was over.
Lying down on my bed has been my daily routine nowadays.
Is really really hard to move my butt from my bed, unless is for food or there's no more shows to watch.
I sincerely apologize to all my non-existence reader.
Lol.
Anyway, I wouldn't have blog today if it wasn't for this certain someone.
There's no one I can bad mouth with about this person because those that I can doesn't know this person, those that knows, I don't wanna say anything because I don't wanna cause any drama.
Although I do love drama. ALOT!
But I really can't keep it in any longer!!!!!
That is why I turn to my oh so loyal blog.
A place where I can say whatever I want although is like a wall that doesn't response AT ALL!
Seriously I don't understand how can one person be so judgmental.
You can judge a person all you one in your head, no one cares!!!!
But do you have to say it out?!?!?!
Like wtf?!?!?!
Ever consider how others feel?!?!?
To me, I don't give a shit if you judge me.
Judge all you want IN YOUR HEAD!!!!!
But don't ever say it out.
Especially IF I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU THAT WELL!!!!! AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME EITHER!!!!!
And for you to judge me when you know nuts about me.
IS DAMN FUCKED UP!!!!!!!
Seriously wtf man!!!!
And hello?!!!!!
Did I ever judge you!?!?!?
Even if I did, I never said it out until I know that I'm right.
Like I said earlier,
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME THAT WELL!!!!!!
So, STOP JUDGING ME!!!!!!!!!
Judgmental people. Pfft!!!!!!
Now I understand why I can't click well with certain people.
After a very very long break.
Been really lazy ever since my semester was over.
Lying down on my bed has been my daily routine nowadays.
Is really really hard to move my butt from my bed, unless is for food or there's no more shows to watch.
I sincerely apologize to all my non-existence reader.
Lol.
Anyway, I wouldn't have blog today if it wasn't for this certain someone.
There's no one I can bad mouth with about this person because those that I can doesn't know this person, those that knows, I don't wanna say anything because I don't wanna cause any drama.
Although I do love drama. ALOT!
But I really can't keep it in any longer!!!!!
That is why I turn to my oh so loyal blog.
A place where I can say whatever I want although is like a wall that doesn't response AT ALL!
Seriously I don't understand how can one person be so judgmental.
You can judge a person all you one in your head, no one cares!!!!
But do you have to say it out?!?!?!
Like wtf?!?!?!
Ever consider how others feel?!?!?
To me, I don't give a shit if you judge me.
Judge all you want IN YOUR HEAD!!!!!
But don't ever say it out.
Especially IF I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU THAT WELL!!!!! AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME EITHER!!!!!
And for you to judge me when you know nuts about me.
IS DAMN FUCKED UP!!!!!!!
Seriously wtf man!!!!
And hello?!!!!!
Did I ever judge you!?!?!?
Even if I did, I never said it out until I know that I'm right.
Like I said earlier,
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME THAT WELL!!!!!!
So, STOP JUDGING ME!!!!!!!!!
Judgmental people. Pfft!!!!!!
Now I understand why I can't click well with certain people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home