seriously, seriously ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know why but I'm currently in a very super 110% annoyed mood!!!!!
I think probably because of the monthly thing, is not here yet but is coming.
I know so well because is my body. DUH!!!!
I've been eating ALOT these days!!!
When I say I ALOT, I really mean ALOT!!!!
Is like now, with the whole monthly thing, I just can't seem to feel full at all.
I think it was yesterday, I had a late breakfast at around 11 something.
I had my usuals, mixed rice and stuff.
After finishing it, I still felt hungry so I ate chee cheong fun with fish balls and some fried wanton.
Even after those two, I STILL DON'T FEEL FULL!!!!!
But I wasn't that hungry, so I just went to class after that.
Then after class which was around 2pm, I felt hungry AGAIN!!!
Is like all of a sudden, my metabolism rate is so super high!!!!!
So when I got home, I ate 3 PIECES of peanut butter bread AND some pork with potato that was left over last night.
I know you guys must be shocked right now.
I can't believe it myself either.
The monthly thing just screws up my body system.
Seriously I hope that is not gonna be like this forever.
I mean I don't mind that if I'M EATING SO MUCH and still be slim, but if I have to pay the price just because of this stupid monthly, I seriously would rather die!!!
Exaggerating, but whatever!
Anyway back to today, WE FINALLY HAD OUR INTERVIEW!!!!!!
On a scale of 1-10, I think we manage a 8 perhaps?
Not being boastful or anything, but I think we really did quite well.
Because when we were rehearsing, everything just doesn't seem right at all.
But when it came to the real thing, it was really not that bad.
So cheers to all my group member and myself of course! *flips hair*
xxx
This part is all gonna be about me talking bad about people.
Read on if you like gossips. =)
*warning* vulgar words ahead
LOTS OF VULGAR WORDS!!!
If you can't take it, please do not proceed!!!!!!
I repeat, DO NOT PROCEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I was saying earlier, I've been pretty annoyed the whole day today.
Not exactly the whole day, but after the interview.
Everything and everyone just seems to get on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suddenly I JUST HATE MY CLASS SO DAMN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me rephrase that, I JUST HATE THE PEOPLE IN MY CLASS!!!!!!!!!!
Not all, just three of them.
I know I should have said three from the start but it just wouldn't sound as nice if I said "I just hate three people in my class!!!"
See the difference?
Honestly, I just hate that three person in my class who one of them I named "Carfer's gf", the other "Carfer's rival" and last but not least, "The disgusting pervert".
Carfer's gf because I think she and Carfer can be a couple, they have the same big bag and sometimes a pouch! JUST SO ALIKE!!!!
And Carfer's rival because I think this guy is quite secocok with Carfer's gf, so I named him that.
There's nothing much to explain about "The disgusting pervert", HE IS WHAT HE'S NAMED!!!!
I can't really explain why I hate them so much, BUT I JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carfer's gf always has like this intention, usually bad ones.
I don't know whether is it called that in English, but in Chinese is called "xin ji" and honestly I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Is like whenever she comes talk to you, is either she needs something from you or she just wanna laugh at you.
Like wtf?!!!?!
Besides that, when it comes to quiz, test, assignment and stuff, she likes to dig around for information.
I mean is okay if she digs around for it, I do that too but the problem is when she knows something, SHE DOESN'T SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How kiasu can you get man?!!?!
FUCK!!!!!!!
As for Carfer's rival, I hate him because HE HAS AN UGLY FACE with AN EVEN UGLIER PERSONALITY!!!!!!!
Honestly I think his face is distorted, is seriously DAMN FUCKING UGLY!!!!!
Looking at face is like pouring acids to my eyes!!!!!
He thinks he's SOOOOOO funny, but HE'S FUCKING NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think much people realise but sometimes he likes to pick on me, not that I let him, I fight back OF COURSE!!!
But I STILL HATE THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!!!!
And recently I found out that he's been doing bad things behind our whole course.
I don't know whether is it true but that's what I heard.
Someone told me that he's been earning some money through the books he photostated for the class.
Although I didn't buy any of those books, I'm still damn pissed BECAUSE IS HIM!!!!!
Is he that poor that he has to steal money from students that are maybe even poorer than him!
FUCK MAN!!!!
After knowing that, we came up with this theory that maybe he needed the money for plastic surgery because like I said earlier HE HAS A DISTORTED FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you really did plan on using the money on plastic surgery, I seriously wish that is not gonna look as bad as it is before since it is non-legitimate money.
Remember, karma is a bitch, BITCH!
Sue me for being mean!
And last but not least, THE DISGUSTING PERVERT!
He's disgusting and he's a pervert!!!!!!!!!
FUCK HIM!!!!
Looking at his face just makes me wanna punch the shit out of his face.
He's thinks is really manly to have a goatie and yes it is but DEFINITELY NOT ON YOU!!!!
HELLO?!?!?!? PLEASE LOOK AT THE MIRROR OKAY!!!!!
Your few strands of thing on your chin IS NOT CLASSIFIED AS A GOATIE OKAY!!!!!
Is actually telling us that YOU DON'T FUCKING SHAVE!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING IDIOT!!!!
Besides his looks, whatever that comes out from his mouth is disgusting as well.
The things he say, the words he use.
He thinks he's being charming saying all those so called charming lines, the only thing he gives people when he speaks are goosebumps!!!!
SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
And during an argument, when he knows he's losing, he use rude words to shoot back or sometimes even attacking the other person's family.
Like wtf??!!?
And You call yourself a Christian!!!
You're a disgrace to the Christian Community!!!!
I'm so lucky that you are not a Catholic. Asshole!
And seriously, what's up with those tight fitting clothes and jeans?
You think you look very nice in it is it?
Let me tell you now, YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People are looking at you not because you look nice in it, is because YOU LOOK WEIRD IN IT!!!! YOU WANNABE!!!!
Besides that, what do you have to show?
You have no muscles, no abs, NOTHING!!!!!
Oh wait, YOU'VE FLABBY FATS!!!!!!
Oh and are you sure you wore the right jeans?
Because if I remember correctly, those jeans that you are wearing are FOR GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go get your own gender jeans, you perv!!!!!!!
Besides hating this three species from my class, I just found another guy that I hate tremendously!!!!!
He's not from our course, but definitely from uni and FROM FOUNDATION!!!!!!
I never had much contact with him during Foundation.
I always thought he was a nice guy although he's a bit weird seeing the people that he mixed with.
Well anyway, I started hating him this year because he fucking irritates me with his I-got-power-you-must-listen-to-me thing!!!
FUCK YOU!!!!
He used to be so modest and all, even during the first year of degree.
That was one of the reason why I got so into helping out with the events and all, because people are nice to you.
Not fake, sincerely nice.
But now, I think he let all the I-got-power-you-must-listen-to-me thing go to his head.
His head is so big, I don't think he can even fit through the door.
Yes, he's been doing a lot of events and they've been successful but please don't be all high and mighty, is not all you okay!!!!
If it wasn't for us helper, you think it can be so successful?!!??!
Bring yourself any higher and you're gonna fall and break that big head of yours!
If I knew you were on the board, like to hell I'm gonna help out!
FUCKING PEOPLE WITH FUCKING PERSONALITY!
And HELLO?!?!?! I'm not the only person who signed up as helper okay!!!
So why is it only me that needs to help out in the booth?!?!
I know I'm good *flips hair*
How about the other helperS?
If I didn't tell you that I signed up as helper, will you even know?
FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides that, don't you have like A WIDE RANGE OF FRIENDS!!!!!!
Where are they?
They probably hate you as much as I do.
IDIOT!!!!
Another thing I hate about this guy, not forgetting his cliques of friends is that they fucking judge me!
Like wtf?
Seriously who gave you guys the right to judge me man?
I didn't even judge you guys and yet you judge me!
GO FUCK YOURSELF LA!!!!!!!!!!
You guys have been living in your own cina-land world where you think you're so great and all, you've seen nothing yet my friend!
Come live in my world for a change, you're so gonna be the lowest of the lowest!!!!!!!
You guys can't even judge without showing a non-judgmental face, sad to say, you can never live outside of Malaysia.
I pity you.
Again, sue me for being mean!!!!
If you read until the end, I salute you.
And yes I know what I said here are harsh but I don't care.
This is my blog where I could express my thoughts and all.
But don't worry, I don't usually blog like this, only when I'm in a bad bad mood.
So DON'T ever get on my bad side.
Till then.
Toodles~
I think probably because of the monthly thing, is not here yet but is coming.
I know so well because is my body. DUH!!!!
I've been eating ALOT these days!!!
When I say I ALOT, I really mean ALOT!!!!
Is like now, with the whole monthly thing, I just can't seem to feel full at all.
I think it was yesterday, I had a late breakfast at around 11 something.
I had my usuals, mixed rice and stuff.
After finishing it, I still felt hungry so I ate chee cheong fun with fish balls and some fried wanton.
Even after those two, I STILL DON'T FEEL FULL!!!!!
But I wasn't that hungry, so I just went to class after that.
Then after class which was around 2pm, I felt hungry AGAIN!!!
Is like all of a sudden, my metabolism rate is so super high!!!!!
So when I got home, I ate 3 PIECES of peanut butter bread AND some pork with potato that was left over last night.
I know you guys must be shocked right now.
I can't believe it myself either.
The monthly thing just screws up my body system.
Seriously I hope that is not gonna be like this forever.
I mean I don't mind that if I'M EATING SO MUCH and still be slim, but if I have to pay the price just because of this stupid monthly, I seriously would rather die!!!
Exaggerating, but whatever!
Anyway back to today, WE FINALLY HAD OUR INTERVIEW!!!!!!
On a scale of 1-10, I think we manage a 8 perhaps?
Not being boastful or anything, but I think we really did quite well.
Because when we were rehearsing, everything just doesn't seem right at all.
But when it came to the real thing, it was really not that bad.
So cheers to all my group member and myself of course! *flips hair*
xxx
This part is all gonna be about me talking bad about people.
Read on if you like gossips. =)
*warning* vulgar words ahead
LOTS OF VULGAR WORDS!!!
If you can't take it, please do not proceed!!!!!!
I repeat, DO NOT PROCEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I was saying earlier, I've been pretty annoyed the whole day today.
Not exactly the whole day, but after the interview.
Everything and everyone just seems to get on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suddenly I JUST HATE MY CLASS SO DAMN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me rephrase that, I JUST HATE THE PEOPLE IN MY CLASS!!!!!!!!!!
Not all, just three of them.
I know I should have said three from the start but it just wouldn't sound as nice if I said "I just hate three people in my class!!!"
See the difference?
Honestly, I just hate that three person in my class who one of them I named "Carfer's gf", the other "Carfer's rival" and last but not least, "The disgusting pervert".
Carfer's gf because I think she and Carfer can be a couple, they have the same big bag and sometimes a pouch! JUST SO ALIKE!!!!
And Carfer's rival because I think this guy is quite secocok with Carfer's gf, so I named him that.
There's nothing much to explain about "The disgusting pervert", HE IS WHAT HE'S NAMED!!!!
I can't really explain why I hate them so much, BUT I JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carfer's gf always has like this intention, usually bad ones.
I don't know whether is it called that in English, but in Chinese is called "xin ji" and honestly I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Is like whenever she comes talk to you, is either she needs something from you or she just wanna laugh at you.
Like wtf?!!!?!
Besides that, when it comes to quiz, test, assignment and stuff, she likes to dig around for information.
I mean is okay if she digs around for it, I do that too but the problem is when she knows something, SHE DOESN'T SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How kiasu can you get man?!!?!
FUCK!!!!!!!
As for Carfer's rival, I hate him because HE HAS AN UGLY FACE with AN EVEN UGLIER PERSONALITY!!!!!!!
Honestly I think his face is distorted, is seriously DAMN FUCKING UGLY!!!!!
Looking at face is like pouring acids to my eyes!!!!!
He thinks he's SOOOOOO funny, but HE'S FUCKING NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think much people realise but sometimes he likes to pick on me, not that I let him, I fight back OF COURSE!!!
But I STILL HATE THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!!!!
And recently I found out that he's been doing bad things behind our whole course.
I don't know whether is it true but that's what I heard.
Someone told me that he's been earning some money through the books he photostated for the class.
Although I didn't buy any of those books, I'm still damn pissed BECAUSE IS HIM!!!!!
Is he that poor that he has to steal money from students that are maybe even poorer than him!
FUCK MAN!!!!
After knowing that, we came up with this theory that maybe he needed the money for plastic surgery because like I said earlier HE HAS A DISTORTED FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you really did plan on using the money on plastic surgery, I seriously wish that is not gonna look as bad as it is before since it is non-legitimate money.
Remember, karma is a bitch, BITCH!
Sue me for being mean!
And last but not least, THE DISGUSTING PERVERT!
He's disgusting and he's a pervert!!!!!!!!!
FUCK HIM!!!!
Looking at his face just makes me wanna punch the shit out of his face.
He's thinks is really manly to have a goatie and yes it is but DEFINITELY NOT ON YOU!!!!
HELLO?!?!?!? PLEASE LOOK AT THE MIRROR OKAY!!!!!
Your few strands of thing on your chin IS NOT CLASSIFIED AS A GOATIE OKAY!!!!!
Is actually telling us that YOU DON'T FUCKING SHAVE!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING IDIOT!!!!
Besides his looks, whatever that comes out from his mouth is disgusting as well.
The things he say, the words he use.
He thinks he's being charming saying all those so called charming lines, the only thing he gives people when he speaks are goosebumps!!!!
SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
And during an argument, when he knows he's losing, he use rude words to shoot back or sometimes even attacking the other person's family.
Like wtf??!!?
And You call yourself a Christian!!!
You're a disgrace to the Christian Community!!!!
I'm so lucky that you are not a Catholic. Asshole!
And seriously, what's up with those tight fitting clothes and jeans?
You think you look very nice in it is it?
Let me tell you now, YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People are looking at you not because you look nice in it, is because YOU LOOK WEIRD IN IT!!!! YOU WANNABE!!!!
Besides that, what do you have to show?
You have no muscles, no abs, NOTHING!!!!!
Oh wait, YOU'VE FLABBY FATS!!!!!!
Oh and are you sure you wore the right jeans?
Because if I remember correctly, those jeans that you are wearing are FOR GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go get your own gender jeans, you perv!!!!!!!
Besides hating this three species from my class, I just found another guy that I hate tremendously!!!!!
He's not from our course, but definitely from uni and FROM FOUNDATION!!!!!!
I never had much contact with him during Foundation.
I always thought he was a nice guy although he's a bit weird seeing the people that he mixed with.
Well anyway, I started hating him this year because he fucking irritates me with his I-got-power-you-must-listen-to-me thing!!!
FUCK YOU!!!!
He used to be so modest and all, even during the first year of degree.
That was one of the reason why I got so into helping out with the events and all, because people are nice to you.
Not fake, sincerely nice.
But now, I think he let all the I-got-power-you-must-listen-to-me thing go to his head.
His head is so big, I don't think he can even fit through the door.
Yes, he's been doing a lot of events and they've been successful but please don't be all high and mighty, is not all you okay!!!!
If it wasn't for us helper, you think it can be so successful?!!??!
Bring yourself any higher and you're gonna fall and break that big head of yours!
If I knew you were on the board, like to hell I'm gonna help out!
FUCKING PEOPLE WITH FUCKING PERSONALITY!
And HELLO?!?!?! I'm not the only person who signed up as helper okay!!!
So why is it only me that needs to help out in the booth?!?!
I know I'm good *flips hair*
How about the other helperS?
If I didn't tell you that I signed up as helper, will you even know?
FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides that, don't you have like A WIDE RANGE OF FRIENDS!!!!!!
Where are they?
They probably hate you as much as I do.
IDIOT!!!!
Another thing I hate about this guy, not forgetting his cliques of friends is that they fucking judge me!
Like wtf?
Seriously who gave you guys the right to judge me man?
I didn't even judge you guys and yet you judge me!
GO FUCK YOURSELF LA!!!!!!!!!!
You guys have been living in your own cina-land world where you think you're so great and all, you've seen nothing yet my friend!
Come live in my world for a change, you're so gonna be the lowest of the lowest!!!!!!!
You guys can't even judge without showing a non-judgmental face, sad to say, you can never live outside of Malaysia.
I pity you.
Again, sue me for being mean!!!!
If you read until the end, I salute you.
And yes I know what I said here are harsh but I don't care.
This is my blog where I could express my thoughts and all.
But don't worry, I don't usually blog like this, only when I'm in a bad bad mood.
So DON'T ever get on my bad side.
Till then.
Toodles~
Labels: vulgar

5 Comments:
haha welcome to the vulgar club! and i think i know who you meant for the china man part.. we're sisters.. *pokes*
you sure? If you really do know who I'm talking about, then YES WE ARE SISTERS MAN!!!! Damn I hate him!!!
lol i have told you about him back then what............ so is it the same person? that control freak aka acting-big-shot-guy?
You did??? Wait I think you did, but I'm not sure whether is it the same person. The one that use to hang out with "moo moo" last time one rite? In the first class
sangat vulgar tak boleh tahan. i can even feel your anger all the way in singapore!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home