fucked up event!
I've been having a pretty bad day today.
I seriously don't know is it just me or the things that's going around me.
Is like now, I get angry so fast I can't stop myself!!!!
Honestly, I don't get angry for no reason.
Only when I see someone I hate or someone or somethings that annoys me NON-STOP!!!!!
Today we had the Mix Launch event thingy.
As I mentioned earlier, I was helping out and luckily I wasn't under that fucking big shot asshole!
Think you very cool is it?
Holding the walkie talkie and walk around.
Fuck off la!
Honestly the whole event is pretty much fucked up, in my opinion that is.
The department that I was in, which is the ushers and security did not fucked anything up, just some Foundations moron that keep lingering around and not doing the job that they are assigned to.
Seriously I don't understand what are the purpose of them doing there.
Ask them to guard the door, they stand there for a while then the next minute they MIA.
Wtf?!
I feel like the whole time, our group who's under my friend are the only ushers that are ACTUALLY doing something!
While the other ushers, they are either MIA or MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
If you like to MIA so much, why not fucked off and not come help!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you like to play so much, go la shopping malls and play with your friends!
This is not a playground okay, how fucking old are you now man?!
Grow the fuck up la!
You think you still in secondary school meh?
Handling those events that doesn't even mean anything now.
This is an important event, they actually have big shot people coming.
Don't you think you can at least be a little professional and DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides these Foundation morons, there's still the Program Department.
Honestly, I think they have some whacked up mind for keeping students inside the hall and NOT LET THEM GO OUT!!!
And because of their whacked up mind, WE, the ushers have to be scolded by those people for not letting them out.
Shit!
We volunteer to help and yet we get scolded for fucks?
Seriously fucked up!
And last but not least, the Marketing Department, which happens to be the BEST department.
Their whole plan can be described in two words, FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is like they are so dumb!!!!!!
They know that ALOT OF PEOPLE will be coming to redeem the CDs and stuff, and they have like so many things to check, and yet they only open like 3 COUNTERS?!?!?!?!?
Are you guys fucking moronS?!
I know I'm being mean for saying that, but seriously are you guys morons?
This is NOT their first time doing events okay!
How stupid can you get for opening ONLY 3 COUNTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And besides that, the license keys, HOW CAN YOU NOT GET IT DONE IN TIME?!?!?!?!?!
So what if you guys have been busting your ass to do all the preparation?
I AM 100% SURE that they didn't tell you that they wanna have an event 1 week before rite?
You definitely have like AT LEAST ONE MONTH NOTICE, so what's with all the procrastination?!
Like I said earlier, THIS IS NOT YOUR FIRST TIME DOING AN EVENT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!
Oh and besides that, what's up with the confusion of time?
Telling some people to come at 9am, some after 2pm.
So is it 9am or after 2pm?
I can tell you now, IS DEFINITELY NOT 9AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You make people wait until 12pm and yet your process is so slow!
Seriously what kind of management is this?!
Don't you at least think is a little fucked up?!
If anyone who's on the board that happens to read this, I don't take back what I say because is true.
If you can't accept it, that's your problem, not mine.
People who refuse to accept criticisms WILL NEVER MOVE FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides all these, there's another thing that I don't understand about the people that are helping out.
Seriously what's the purpose of you helping out?
One, get a cert.
Two, have fun.
Three, MAKE NEW FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously I don't get these people, they help out in events and yet they hang in their own cliques!
NEVER EVER mix around.
What's up with that man?
I'm okay if you hang in your own cliques and still mix around, but I'M NOT OKAY if you hang in your own cliques and ONLY MIX WITH YOUR OWN CLIQUES!!!!!
Seriously if you are so shy, why the hell did you help out?
How are you gonna talk to people there when you can't even talk to people who's also helping out in the event?
Normally people who participate in organizing an event are usually friendly people.
And besides that, helping out in events like this gives you a chance to socialize with different types of people.
It probably makes it easier for the future.
Because if you don't learn now, isn't it too late to learn it when you start working?!
Sue me for being a control freak.
IS TRUE OKAY!
Aside from all these fucked up shit, I miss my bitches.
I miss them so much, sometimes I wish I was back at Foundation.
I hate it that I can't be myself right now without being judged by other people.
Honestly I love UTAR-ians, because they are the nicest people.
Of course except for those that I hate, those are not nice!!!!!!!!!!!
Although they are nice, but some of them are just a little conservative.
No offense yea.
For some people, when they hear the word fuck, bitch or whatever, they'll show a face that they are not comfortable with it + the judgmental face.
I'm not saying that I wanna say the word fuck or bitch EVERYDAY!!!!
I'm just saying that I don't wanna feel held back whenever I wanna say those words.
Is just not who I am.
Like now, I just feel so unhappy that sometimes I just wanna be alone.
Some people are just so childish and immature and they just don't know when to shut the fuck up!!!!
Sometimes I just feel like shouting at them, asking them to STOP TALKING and GROW UP!!!!
BUT I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why?!
Because Asians are usually indirect, if I say all those things, they'll probably feel hurt and start crying like a baby.
URGH!!!!!
I'm not saying that I'm the best or something, I have my flaws as well.
But at least I know when is the right time to tone it up and tone it down.
All I'm asking is for some maturity.
Come on la, you are like 18 years old and above, can you at least act like one?
I know many people younger that are actually more mature.
So please, know when is the right time to do certain things!
Seriously I don't know whether is this really how I'm actually feeling right now or is it just the hormones.
Because when the monthly thing is about to come, you just get all cranky, moody and emo.
I really wish is just that so I would be happy again.
But somehow I think is not.
Deep down, I guess I really do think this way.
Yes, I can't change the way people act or talk.
I've no such influence.
That's why I miss my bitches dearly because only they will understand how I feel.
Like what Liv says "Birds alike will always flock together?"
What is that?
I miss you bitches.
I seriously don't know is it just me or the things that's going around me.
Is like now, I get angry so fast I can't stop myself!!!!
Honestly, I don't get angry for no reason.
Only when I see someone I hate or someone or somethings that annoys me NON-STOP!!!!!
Today we had the Mix Launch event thingy.
As I mentioned earlier, I was helping out and luckily I wasn't under that fucking big shot asshole!
Think you very cool is it?
Holding the walkie talkie and walk around.
Fuck off la!
Honestly the whole event is pretty much fucked up, in my opinion that is.
The department that I was in, which is the ushers and security did not fucked anything up, just some Foundations moron that keep lingering around and not doing the job that they are assigned to.
Seriously I don't understand what are the purpose of them doing there.
Ask them to guard the door, they stand there for a while then the next minute they MIA.
Wtf?!
I feel like the whole time, our group who's under my friend are the only ushers that are ACTUALLY doing something!
While the other ushers, they are either MIA or MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
If you like to MIA so much, why not fucked off and not come help!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you like to play so much, go la shopping malls and play with your friends!
This is not a playground okay, how fucking old are you now man?!
Grow the fuck up la!
You think you still in secondary school meh?
Handling those events that doesn't even mean anything now.
This is an important event, they actually have big shot people coming.
Don't you think you can at least be a little professional and DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides these Foundation morons, there's still the Program Department.
Honestly, I think they have some whacked up mind for keeping students inside the hall and NOT LET THEM GO OUT!!!
And because of their whacked up mind, WE, the ushers have to be scolded by those people for not letting them out.
Shit!
We volunteer to help and yet we get scolded for fucks?
Seriously fucked up!
And last but not least, the Marketing Department, which happens to be the BEST department.
Their whole plan can be described in two words, FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is like they are so dumb!!!!!!
They know that ALOT OF PEOPLE will be coming to redeem the CDs and stuff, and they have like so many things to check, and yet they only open like 3 COUNTERS?!?!?!?!?
Are you guys fucking moronS?!
I know I'm being mean for saying that, but seriously are you guys morons?
This is NOT their first time doing events okay!
How stupid can you get for opening ONLY 3 COUNTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And besides that, the license keys, HOW CAN YOU NOT GET IT DONE IN TIME?!?!?!?!?!
So what if you guys have been busting your ass to do all the preparation?
I AM 100% SURE that they didn't tell you that they wanna have an event 1 week before rite?
You definitely have like AT LEAST ONE MONTH NOTICE, so what's with all the procrastination?!
Like I said earlier, THIS IS NOT YOUR FIRST TIME DOING AN EVENT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!
Oh and besides that, what's up with the confusion of time?
Telling some people to come at 9am, some after 2pm.
So is it 9am or after 2pm?
I can tell you now, IS DEFINITELY NOT 9AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You make people wait until 12pm and yet your process is so slow!
Seriously what kind of management is this?!
Don't you at least think is a little fucked up?!
If anyone who's on the board that happens to read this, I don't take back what I say because is true.
If you can't accept it, that's your problem, not mine.
People who refuse to accept criticisms WILL NEVER MOVE FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides all these, there's another thing that I don't understand about the people that are helping out.
Seriously what's the purpose of you helping out?
One, get a cert.
Two, have fun.
Three, MAKE NEW FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously I don't get these people, they help out in events and yet they hang in their own cliques!
NEVER EVER mix around.
What's up with that man?
I'm okay if you hang in your own cliques and still mix around, but I'M NOT OKAY if you hang in your own cliques and ONLY MIX WITH YOUR OWN CLIQUES!!!!!
Seriously if you are so shy, why the hell did you help out?
How are you gonna talk to people there when you can't even talk to people who's also helping out in the event?
Normally people who participate in organizing an event are usually friendly people.
And besides that, helping out in events like this gives you a chance to socialize with different types of people.
It probably makes it easier for the future.
Because if you don't learn now, isn't it too late to learn it when you start working?!
Sue me for being a control freak.
IS TRUE OKAY!
Aside from all these fucked up shit, I miss my bitches.
I miss them so much, sometimes I wish I was back at Foundation.
I hate it that I can't be myself right now without being judged by other people.
Honestly I love UTAR-ians, because they are the nicest people.
Of course except for those that I hate, those are not nice!!!!!!!!!!!
Although they are nice, but some of them are just a little conservative.
No offense yea.
For some people, when they hear the word fuck, bitch or whatever, they'll show a face that they are not comfortable with it + the judgmental face.
I'm not saying that I wanna say the word fuck or bitch EVERYDAY!!!!
I'm just saying that I don't wanna feel held back whenever I wanna say those words.
Is just not who I am.
Like now, I just feel so unhappy that sometimes I just wanna be alone.
Some people are just so childish and immature and they just don't know when to shut the fuck up!!!!
Sometimes I just feel like shouting at them, asking them to STOP TALKING and GROW UP!!!!
BUT I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why?!
Because Asians are usually indirect, if I say all those things, they'll probably feel hurt and start crying like a baby.
URGH!!!!!
I'm not saying that I'm the best or something, I have my flaws as well.
But at least I know when is the right time to tone it up and tone it down.
All I'm asking is for some maturity.
Come on la, you are like 18 years old and above, can you at least act like one?
I know many people younger that are actually more mature.
So please, know when is the right time to do certain things!
Seriously I don't know whether is this really how I'm actually feeling right now or is it just the hormones.
Because when the monthly thing is about to come, you just get all cranky, moody and emo.
I really wish is just that so I would be happy again.
But somehow I think is not.
Deep down, I guess I really do think this way.
Yes, I can't change the way people act or talk.
I've no such influence.
That's why I miss my bitches dearly because only they will understand how I feel.
Like what Liv says "Birds alike will always flock together?"
What is that?
I miss you bitches.
Labels: vulgar

2 Comments:
aiyoyo clam down pls.... hehe dont border so much la. wakakaka
girl, i stumbled upon ur blog and i understand how you feel cuz im in this kind of stuation too =(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home