reminder to self......
Today, I visited one of my favourite tuition teacher who taught me back in Form 3.
I visited Mrs. Dhillion.
After classes today, my dad asked me to go to Mrs. Dhillion to ask her whether is she still accepting students for her tuition class.
For those who don't know her, she's really really good Maths and Add Maths tuition teacher.
And because she's so good, is really hard to get a place there.
That's why my dad asked me to ask because she use to teach me, you know connections.
When we were on our way there, it suddenly hit me that I really have not seen her for a long long time.
Its been like more than 2 years.
When we finally reached her house, all the memories that I use to have there came rushing back to me.
And when I finally saw her, she was excited to see me, and she could still remember me and the course that I'm studying
I was really touched that she could still remember me because she do have ALOT of students.
And I felt really bad that it never once occur to me to pay a visit to her after such a long time.
Although I finally did today, it wasn't me who wanted to go visit her in the first place.
We talked a little, and before I left, she said that she was proud of me for doing Actuarial Science.
When I heard those words, it hit me really hard because I feel that I've let her down.
I'm not saying that I'm doing really badly now, is just that I'm better than that.
I may not be one her most excellent students, but I do have my fair share of excellences in Maths and Add Maths.
That was last time, now I seriously feel like I complete screwed up everything.
If I were to compare the person I am now with the person I use to be, there's really a big difference.
Is like now, I'll be satisfied with just an average result.
But last time, I'll only be satisfied if I excel.
I lost the determination that I once had to excel in my studies.
I know it may sound stupid, but seeing her again made me feel something.
Is really hard to describe how I feel because there's so much emotions involved.
I feel sad but at the same time, I feel that the fire that was put out a long time ago is now burning in me again.
I feel like I owe it to her and my parents as well to work harder than what I'm actually doing now.
I want to do better.
I want to be who I use to be.
I want to find ME!
I visited Mrs. Dhillion.
After classes today, my dad asked me to go to Mrs. Dhillion to ask her whether is she still accepting students for her tuition class.
For those who don't know her, she's really really good Maths and Add Maths tuition teacher.
And because she's so good, is really hard to get a place there.
That's why my dad asked me to ask because she use to teach me, you know connections.
When we were on our way there, it suddenly hit me that I really have not seen her for a long long time.
Its been like more than 2 years.
When we finally reached her house, all the memories that I use to have there came rushing back to me.
And when I finally saw her, she was excited to see me, and she could still remember me and the course that I'm studying
I was really touched that she could still remember me because she do have ALOT of students.
And I felt really bad that it never once occur to me to pay a visit to her after such a long time.
Although I finally did today, it wasn't me who wanted to go visit her in the first place.
We talked a little, and before I left, she said that she was proud of me for doing Actuarial Science.
When I heard those words, it hit me really hard because I feel that I've let her down.
I'm not saying that I'm doing really badly now, is just that I'm better than that.
I may not be one her most excellent students, but I do have my fair share of excellences in Maths and Add Maths.
That was last time, now I seriously feel like I complete screwed up everything.
If I were to compare the person I am now with the person I use to be, there's really a big difference.
Is like now, I'll be satisfied with just an average result.
But last time, I'll only be satisfied if I excel.
I lost the determination that I once had to excel in my studies.
I know it may sound stupid, but seeing her again made me feel something.
Is really hard to describe how I feel because there's so much emotions involved.
I feel sad but at the same time, I feel that the fire that was put out a long time ago is now burning in me again.
I feel like I owe it to her and my parents as well to work harder than what I'm actually doing now.
I want to do better.
I want to be who I use to be.
I want to find ME!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home