Election is so fun!!!!!
I guess most of you should know the result by now.
Just for those who doesn't, BN LOST PENANG, SELANGOR, and something else, can't remember.
I could only remember this two because apparently they are the most important ones, and also the most developed state in the country.
For those less developed, no offense okay!
Hope you'll be developed once the opposition takes over!
And for those we doesn't give a shit, YOU SHOULD!!!!
Is seriously fun to see the results coming out, DAP MENANG!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOOOO~~~~~~
Honestly this is like my first time being so interested in the whole election thing, last time I would just look at the TV and think, what the heck are all these people so excited about?
People are just drawing Xs on a piece of paper and dropping it into a transparent box, what's there to be excited about?
But now, I can finally understand the excitement.
I think probably because this year I've alot of opinion on the government that use to run our country.
The last election was like 5 years ago, and I was only 15.
What opinion would I have back then? Probably except that they should cancel PMR!!!
WHEE~~~~~
But now, I'M 20!!!!!
I'm wiser and OLD!!!!!!!!
Urgh!!!!
ANYWAY,
I mean we can't really voice out our opinion, you know like some shopping complex, we get to fill in feedbacks paper if we don't like their service or whatnots, but towards our government we can't!
So I guess the only way to voice out what we really think of the government is by voting the opposition!
I know is hard for BN to know that this way, but what to do, you guys are a sucky government who only knows how to talk big and do nothing!
Oh and lets not forget corruption is a trend for you guys too!
I remember yesterday when I had my eyes glued to the television, waiting for the results and all.
I rarely even watch the news!!!
My dad was saying that DAP in Penang would never win because they are all unknown candidates compared to BN.
For example, Lim Guan Eng and Karpal Singh.
He even gave an example that lets say my sis, Cassandra is based in Penang and me, Jaclyn is based in Melaka.
And I, registered myself as a candidate in Penang.
Everyone knows Cassandra but no one knows Jaclyn, so who's gonna vote for me?
Sure vote Cassandra because she's a familiar face.
But look at the results now!!!
Honestly the whole DAP winning Penang thing is actually quite expected, I mean 70% are Chinese there.
And apparently the MCAs aren't really representing the Chinese well if not why would people vote for DAP?
Datuk Koh was really sad when he knew he lost, if I remembered correctly, there wasn't even a fight!
The opposition wins by a landslide man!
Aside from Penang, I'm actually quite happy that Samy Velu lost.
Although I don't know much about him, from what I heard, he talks a lot of shit about shit and the next thing we know the toll price increases.
Like what?!
The other day my mum was saying that he should step down and let someone take over, he shouldn't hog the seat forever if not people will lose whatever it is in him.
And look what happened now, he lost, poor thing!
His career as a menteri parlimen ends today. *pats head*
Besides Samy Velu, the Datin or Datuk Sharliasdasd something that represents UMNO lost to Anwar's daughter.
Honestly I WAS SHOCKED to hear that.
That Datuk or Datin whatchamacalledit seems quite good, IN TALKING!
So I thought she would win.
Even Chiew Mei Fun lost, that I'm actually sad!
Because before the election, she actually promised our resident here that she would renovate our padang, giving us basketball courts and a walking track or something like that.
But now she lost!!!!
Does that mean is all gone?!?!
Gosh, why does she have to lose now, can't she lose next 5 yearS?!?!?
DAMN IT!!!
I WANT MY BASKETBALL COURT!!!!!
DAP please don't take my basketball court away!!!
We are best friends, remember?!?!?!!?!?!??
I guess that basically wraps up my whole opinion on the election!
Till then!!!
Toodles~
p/s: I just found out, BN LOST KUALA LUMPUR TOO!!!! I'm so slow!!!!
Just for those who doesn't, BN LOST PENANG, SELANGOR, and something else, can't remember.
I could only remember this two because apparently they are the most important ones, and also the most developed state in the country.
For those less developed, no offense okay!
Hope you'll be developed once the opposition takes over!
And for those we doesn't give a shit, YOU SHOULD!!!!
Is seriously fun to see the results coming out, DAP MENANG!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOOOO~~~~~~
Honestly this is like my first time being so interested in the whole election thing, last time I would just look at the TV and think, what the heck are all these people so excited about?
People are just drawing Xs on a piece of paper and dropping it into a transparent box, what's there to be excited about?
But now, I can finally understand the excitement.
I think probably because this year I've alot of opinion on the government that use to run our country.
The last election was like 5 years ago, and I was only 15.
What opinion would I have back then? Probably except that they should cancel PMR!!!
WHEE~~~~~
But now, I'M 20!!!!!
I'm wiser and OLD!!!!!!!!
Urgh!!!!
ANYWAY,
I mean we can't really voice out our opinion, you know like some shopping complex, we get to fill in feedbacks paper if we don't like their service or whatnots, but towards our government we can't!
So I guess the only way to voice out what we really think of the government is by voting the opposition!
I know is hard for BN to know that this way, but what to do, you guys are a sucky government who only knows how to talk big and do nothing!
Oh and lets not forget corruption is a trend for you guys too!
I remember yesterday when I had my eyes glued to the television, waiting for the results and all.
I rarely even watch the news!!!
My dad was saying that DAP in Penang would never win because they are all unknown candidates compared to BN.
For example, Lim Guan Eng and Karpal Singh.
He even gave an example that lets say my sis, Cassandra is based in Penang and me, Jaclyn is based in Melaka.
And I, registered myself as a candidate in Penang.
Everyone knows Cassandra but no one knows Jaclyn, so who's gonna vote for me?
Sure vote Cassandra because she's a familiar face.
But look at the results now!!!
Honestly the whole DAP winning Penang thing is actually quite expected, I mean 70% are Chinese there.
And apparently the MCAs aren't really representing the Chinese well if not why would people vote for DAP?
Datuk Koh was really sad when he knew he lost, if I remembered correctly, there wasn't even a fight!
The opposition wins by a landslide man!
Aside from Penang, I'm actually quite happy that Samy Velu lost.
Although I don't know much about him, from what I heard, he talks a lot of shit about shit and the next thing we know the toll price increases.
Like what?!
The other day my mum was saying that he should step down and let someone take over, he shouldn't hog the seat forever if not people will lose whatever it is in him.
And look what happened now, he lost, poor thing!
His career as a menteri parlimen ends today. *pats head*
Besides Samy Velu, the Datin or Datuk Sharliasdasd something that represents UMNO lost to Anwar's daughter.
Honestly I WAS SHOCKED to hear that.
That Datuk or Datin whatchamacalledit seems quite good, IN TALKING!
So I thought she would win.
Even Chiew Mei Fun lost, that I'm actually sad!
Because before the election, she actually promised our resident here that she would renovate our padang, giving us basketball courts and a walking track or something like that.
But now she lost!!!!
Does that mean is all gone?!?!
Gosh, why does she have to lose now, can't she lose next 5 yearS?!?!?
DAMN IT!!!
I WANT MY BASKETBALL COURT!!!!!
DAP please don't take my basketball court away!!!
We are best friends, remember?!?!?!!?!?!??
I guess that basically wraps up my whole opinion on the election!
Till then!!!
Toodles~
p/s: I just found out, BN LOST KUALA LUMPUR TOO!!!! I'm so slow!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home