I'm getting old.....
And I'm not just talking about the age.
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
Today we had a Inter-faculty Basketball Tournament at our uni.
Seeing them play so hard for their respective teams really brought back a lot of memories.
I really wish that I could play for my team just like how I use to last time.
I like the feeling of being on the field, competing for something that means a lot to me and something that I actually enjoy doing.
Seriously, it is a great feeling.
During the competition, there were many arguments and all, but is definitely unavoidable when people on the field are so competitive.
Not that is a bad thing.
But there was this particular referee that I HATE ALOT!!!!
And there's another name to add to my "people that I hate" list.
Seriously, he's so hatable (hate-able).
No such word I know.
I like to create my own words. Lol!
Basically I hate him because HE IS SO DAMN BIAS!!!!!
I saw him ref once during our Sports Carnival, and during that time I found out that he was a bias ref but I couldn't do anything about it because only me talking won't change anything.
And for him to ref this game that I am organizing, is definitely a NO-NO!!!!
For the first match, I really had no choice but to let him ref because I didn't have anyone else.
But after that, I basically told him NOT TO REF and I think I kinda told him that he was a bias ref.
I think I did, can't remember.
Yea la I know I'm straightforward, but I really can't stand a bias ref especially when he's so bias that EVERYONE CAN SEE IT!!!!!
Even myself, who's damn noob at the whole rule thing, can tell.
So anyway enough about that fella, don't wanna give him so much publicity on my blog.
Lol.!
Seriously, I really feel like I'm getting old nowadays.
I mean besides the age.
I'm turning 20 soon!!!!! *faints*
I was actually sitting down the whole day today during the competition and only stood up once in while.
Then when the game ended, a guy friend of mine asked me to play one-on-one with him, so I did la.
Mana tau, after I finish playing with him.
MY BACK DAMN PAIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is like now I can't bend down anymore!!!!!!!!!
I mean I can, BUT IT HURTS!!!!!!!! ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if I do bend down, is actually REALLY HARD for me to stand up again.
Even sitting on this chair, blogging, hurts my back.
JUST LIKE AN OLD PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh man.
So young, got osteoporosis!
HOW LA?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!!
By the way, today during my Oral lecture, my lecturer discussed something with us, which is something about the past, present and future.
When she started explaining about this, I couldn't help but wonder where am I at now?
I mean I know WHERE AM I AT NOW!
But really where am I at now??!
Past? Present? or Future?
The first thing that came to my mind was that I'm still living in the past.
Part of me is living in the present now, but a big part of me is still living in the past.
I don't know why I just can't seem to let go of certain things in the past although it has already been too long.
I pray and hope everyday that I could, but I just couldn't.
Sigh.
I know it takes time, but how long?
2 years? 5 years? 10 years? or maybe even 20 years?
I really wish that one day I can finally let go because it hurts so much whenever I think about it.
I pray everyday that I would forget.
The more times I pray, it reminds me more of the things that I try so hard to forget.
So tell me,
When will it ever go away?
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
Today we had a Inter-faculty Basketball Tournament at our uni.
Seeing them play so hard for their respective teams really brought back a lot of memories.
I really wish that I could play for my team just like how I use to last time.
I like the feeling of being on the field, competing for something that means a lot to me and something that I actually enjoy doing.
Seriously, it is a great feeling.
During the competition, there were many arguments and all, but is definitely unavoidable when people on the field are so competitive.
Not that is a bad thing.
But there was this particular referee that I HATE ALOT!!!!
And there's another name to add to my "people that I hate" list.
Seriously, he's so hatable (hate-able).
No such word I know.
I like to create my own words. Lol!
Basically I hate him because HE IS SO DAMN BIAS!!!!!
I saw him ref once during our Sports Carnival, and during that time I found out that he was a bias ref but I couldn't do anything about it because only me talking won't change anything.
And for him to ref this game that I am organizing, is definitely a NO-NO!!!!
For the first match, I really had no choice but to let him ref because I didn't have anyone else.
But after that, I basically told him NOT TO REF and I think I kinda told him that he was a bias ref.
I think I did, can't remember.
Yea la I know I'm straightforward, but I really can't stand a bias ref especially when he's so bias that EVERYONE CAN SEE IT!!!!!
Even myself, who's damn noob at the whole rule thing, can tell.
So anyway enough about that fella, don't wanna give him so much publicity on my blog.
Lol.!
Seriously, I really feel like I'm getting old nowadays.
I mean besides the age.
I'm turning 20 soon!!!!! *faints*
I was actually sitting down the whole day today during the competition and only stood up once in while.
Then when the game ended, a guy friend of mine asked me to play one-on-one with him, so I did la.
Mana tau, after I finish playing with him.
MY BACK DAMN PAIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is like now I can't bend down anymore!!!!!!!!!
I mean I can, BUT IT HURTS!!!!!!!! ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if I do bend down, is actually REALLY HARD for me to stand up again.
Even sitting on this chair, blogging, hurts my back.
JUST LIKE AN OLD PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh man.
So young, got osteoporosis!
HOW LA?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!!
By the way, today during my Oral lecture, my lecturer discussed something with us, which is something about the past, present and future.
When she started explaining about this, I couldn't help but wonder where am I at now?
I mean I know WHERE AM I AT NOW!
But really where am I at now??!
Past? Present? or Future?
The first thing that came to my mind was that I'm still living in the past.
Part of me is living in the present now, but a big part of me is still living in the past.
I don't know why I just can't seem to let go of certain things in the past although it has already been too long.
I pray and hope everyday that I could, but I just couldn't.
Sigh.
I know it takes time, but how long?
2 years? 5 years? 10 years? or maybe even 20 years?
I really wish that one day I can finally let go because it hurts so much whenever I think about it.
I pray everyday that I would forget.
The more times I pray, it reminds me more of the things that I try so hard to forget.
So tell me,
When will it ever go away?

1 Comments:
wooot!i read 3 posts from dis one to the 3rd wan!adding up all the "words", i tink it can make my parents faint!haha!i tink i can guess who u r talking about, but im not sure, tell me tmr yah!hope im not one of them though...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home