Angry post
Gosh I'm so piss off right now I feel like I'm about to start WORLD WAR III with my keyboard or the next person whom I don't see eye to eye with.
It might you, you or even YOU!!!!
GOSH!!!! I'M JUST SO PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't understand what has this world become nowadays.
I know is not right to judge the world just because of one stupid person.
But sometimes is just hard, especially when I'M JUST SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even know this guy that I'm actually angry at.
He's just some random guy that I happen to work with because of this whole RCM thing.
He's not even studying in the same block as I am.
SInce I don't know him, the first time I sms him, I'll definitely be polite.
Basic manners people!
When he replied me, he was polite as well.
You must be thinking now, why am I piss then!?
Well that's because I miss out two words when I was talking about him replying.
He was polite AT FIRST.
Then he became all defensive and crap.
Like wth!??!?!
At first I was telling him that he'll be given 5-10 minutes to promote his event and stuff.
Then he was like okay and stuff.
Normal conversation.
Then after that, he asked me whether is it on 21st of may.
Then I was like no, it is on 20th of may and I told him that he'll be doing it in PD which is my block.
He's from PC block btw.
Anyhoos, then he became all defensive and crap saying things like "I'm not the coordinator in charge, look for people in PD block, is not him"
When I saw his reply I was kinda shocked because I thought he knew all this while he's doing for PD Block, mana tau don't know.
So I kinda understand the way he's responded to this, didn't blame him for that.
Then after that I told him nicely that DSA was the one who gave me his number and asked me to contact him, and I asked him whether is he sure that he's not doing for both sides, PD and PC.
His next reply really made me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was so ignorant to what I've said about DSA giving me his number and still continue saying that he's not the coordinator in charge and that there's always a different coordinator for different blocks and added the the words "IS NOT HIM" AGAIN!!!!
The words "IS NOT HIM" was the one that triggered my anger and also all the crap he said.
Hello!?!?!? Didn't you tell me the first time that IS NOT YOU!!!!
Don't you think I KNOW THAT IS NOT YOU!!!!!
I'm not stupid okay!!!
And didn't I tell you that DSA WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE ME YOUR NUMBER!!!!!!
Is not like I actually went to DSA and ask "Hello can I have *insert name here* number please?"
I speak to you nicely and expect a similar respond, as in nice.
Not some bullshit defensive respond.
Is not my fault that DSA gave me your number to contact you okay!
So stop putting it in a way like as if is my fault.
Dumbass!
So then, I replied him telling him that he was being rude because of the way he said it and all.
But of course I didn't use any bad words.
I just put it in a mean way.
I mean there's no point speaking nicely to someone who have just replied you rudely.
Have some pride people!!
After that he replied me saying this,
"Hey If I being rude, I won't even reply you ok, I just say you not suppose to find me, I didn't even use any bad words on you ok, so now who are the one rude?"
Like as if I was even being rude.
After I read that message, it really made me angrier and I really wanted to scold the shit outta him.
But I decided to calm down, take a few deep breaths and ended the argument.
There's no point arguing with someone who thinks that the the definition of rude only covers the usage of bad words.
Plus I know that it'll definitely get ugly.
And if after finding out that he's actually working with me, is gonna be hard.
See I know how to manage conflicts!
Lol.
Although I ended the argument, but towards the end I still said something to him which I think is quite, in cantonese they call it "gui gui yao guat"
Sorry I'm just not the losing type especially when in comes to argument.
Lol.
Of course if it was my mum, I would just zippppppppppp!
If we really do end up working together, as in me and him, I would definitely put this aside all these and would not hold a grudge.
But him, I'm not so sure.
From the way he talked to me, he seems like someone who would hold a grudge.
But let's just see shall we.
Anyhoos, Mother's Day is coming and I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!
Not that I'm a mom or something.
But I've planned so many things for my mum and can't wait to see my mum's surprise face.
We've been through so much for the past few weeks and I really want to see my mum really really happy and cry actually because she's happy or touched.
For now, I just hope she doesn't read my blog and know that I'm planning a surprise for her.
GOSH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
HAPPY EARLY MOTHER'S DAY PEOPLE!
I'm out!
It might you, you or even YOU!!!!
GOSH!!!! I'M JUST SO PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't understand what has this world become nowadays.
I know is not right to judge the world just because of one stupid person.
But sometimes is just hard, especially when I'M JUST SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even know this guy that I'm actually angry at.
He's just some random guy that I happen to work with because of this whole RCM thing.
He's not even studying in the same block as I am.
SInce I don't know him, the first time I sms him, I'll definitely be polite.
Basic manners people!
When he replied me, he was polite as well.
You must be thinking now, why am I piss then!?
Well that's because I miss out two words when I was talking about him replying.
He was polite AT FIRST.
Then he became all defensive and crap.
Like wth!??!?!
At first I was telling him that he'll be given 5-10 minutes to promote his event and stuff.
Then he was like okay and stuff.
Normal conversation.
Then after that, he asked me whether is it on 21st of may.
Then I was like no, it is on 20th of may and I told him that he'll be doing it in PD which is my block.
He's from PC block btw.
Anyhoos, then he became all defensive and crap saying things like "I'm not the coordinator in charge, look for people in PD block, is not him"
When I saw his reply I was kinda shocked because I thought he knew all this while he's doing for PD Block, mana tau don't know.
So I kinda understand the way he's responded to this, didn't blame him for that.
Then after that I told him nicely that DSA was the one who gave me his number and asked me to contact him, and I asked him whether is he sure that he's not doing for both sides, PD and PC.
His next reply really made me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was so ignorant to what I've said about DSA giving me his number and still continue saying that he's not the coordinator in charge and that there's always a different coordinator for different blocks and added the the words "IS NOT HIM" AGAIN!!!!
The words "IS NOT HIM" was the one that triggered my anger and also all the crap he said.
Hello!?!?!? Didn't you tell me the first time that IS NOT YOU!!!!
Don't you think I KNOW THAT IS NOT YOU!!!!!
I'm not stupid okay!!!
And didn't I tell you that DSA WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE ME YOUR NUMBER!!!!!!
Is not like I actually went to DSA and ask "Hello can I have *insert name here* number please?"
I speak to you nicely and expect a similar respond, as in nice.
Not some bullshit defensive respond.
Is not my fault that DSA gave me your number to contact you okay!
So stop putting it in a way like as if is my fault.
Dumbass!
So then, I replied him telling him that he was being rude because of the way he said it and all.
But of course I didn't use any bad words.
I just put it in a mean way.
I mean there's no point speaking nicely to someone who have just replied you rudely.
Have some pride people!!
After that he replied me saying this,
"Hey If I being rude, I won't even reply you ok, I just say you not suppose to find me, I didn't even use any bad words on you ok, so now who are the one rude?"
Like as if I was even being rude.
After I read that message, it really made me angrier and I really wanted to scold the shit outta him.
But I decided to calm down, take a few deep breaths and ended the argument.
There's no point arguing with someone who thinks that the the definition of rude only covers the usage of bad words.
Plus I know that it'll definitely get ugly.
And if after finding out that he's actually working with me, is gonna be hard.
See I know how to manage conflicts!
Lol.
Although I ended the argument, but towards the end I still said something to him which I think is quite, in cantonese they call it "gui gui yao guat"
Sorry I'm just not the losing type especially when in comes to argument.
Lol.
Of course if it was my mum, I would just zippppppppppp!
If we really do end up working together, as in me and him, I would definitely put this aside all these and would not hold a grudge.
But him, I'm not so sure.
From the way he talked to me, he seems like someone who would hold a grudge.
But let's just see shall we.
Anyhoos, Mother's Day is coming and I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!
Not that I'm a mom or something.
But I've planned so many things for my mum and can't wait to see my mum's surprise face.
We've been through so much for the past few weeks and I really want to see my mum really really happy and cry actually because she's happy or touched.
For now, I just hope she doesn't read my blog and know that I'm planning a surprise for her.
GOSH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
HAPPY EARLY MOTHER'S DAY PEOPLE!
I'm out!

4 Comments:
happy mother's day to you too!wonder what surprise u got 4 ur mum, i didnt do anyting yet!pass all da papers?
hahaha. I didn't people still my blog, I rarely even update. Hehe. I won't tell you. LOL! Just one, got D for it, still thinking whether should I supp, because I know I can do better than C.
haha dont la so angry on some guy you dont even know how he looked like.. maybe he is real fugly? and he needs more attention from u.. haha eh.. i'm your loyal reader okayyy... so more updates pls! haha gah! my finals is sooonnnnnn.. and damn you for finishing it already!
WHY IS YOUR CHATBOX missing still?? T.T gah! i wanna chat with u! eh woman.. u need to connect with ppl! =p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home