Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm turning into a potential stalker

I'm blogging now at 3.39 in the morning.
Not because I'm not sleepy.
Not because I just woke up.
But because I'm insane and turning into a potential stalker.
Stalker, seriously!

Recently, to be precise, yesterday, I joined this community called Youth Malaysia.
Some of you might have heard of it, some might not.
Is actually some community where all the Malaysia's Youth join.
Like DUH! Is called YOUTH MALAYSIA for a reason!

Anyway back to what I was trying to say.
I was surfing that site while waiting for my download countdown timer thingy and I stumbled upon a few posts on that page.
They actually have blogs of their own over there.
I randomly clicked on a few posts and wanted to read it while waiting for the time to pass.

The first post I read was from a girl named Jane, I think that's her name, that's what she put there.
It was post about not using Youth Malaysia's blog.
When I read that then I thought to myself, hey this girl might have a blog.
And since I was so free and still waiting, it takes a while, so I decided to look around the page to see if I could find her link.
And wahla! I found it!
Actually it wasn't that hard to spot, I think it was just below that post of hers.

So I visited her blog and read the first post on top.
At first I thought I would just glance through it because thats what I normally do when I read a stranger's blog.
I AM just waiting for the time to pass.
But as I was reading through her post, I just couldn't take my eyes off it.
Although it was super long, I just kept reading it without missing a single a word.
That post relate to me in so many ways, is like what I've been wanting to express my whole entire life!!!!!
Is really like me talking there.
This is the first time that I've read a post that is not written by a friend of mine, and still relates to me so much!
Honestly I can't believe it!!!

All my life, I've been trying to tell people how I feel when it comes to all these.
But no one seems to understand it, not a single soul!
They just either keep quiet, keep quiet or talk about themselves.
And now I found someone, a stranger who relates to me so much.
Is just amazing!
I know you guys are getting really curious about what is the post about.
Just click on this link: http://janescatharsis.blogspot.com/ and read the post dated April 18, 2008.
Thats the post that related to me so so much!

Now do you guys know how I feel?!!??!
Thats what I've been trying tell you all these while!!!!
But I just can't seem to express it in words.
I've so many things to say but don't know where to start.
That post just speaks out every single thing thats inside my head all these while.
Even until now I can't believe that a complete stranger can write a post that speaks out another complete stranger's mind.
Is just unbe-li-va-bluea!!!!

So now the part where I explain why I say I'm turning into a potential stalker.
Well because the post relates to me so much, I did something which I think is kinda stalker-ish.
I don't know how to say this, is just so stalker-ish.
I can't believe I actually did it!
Normally I'm so calm, cool and collective but I broke!
I finally broke!!!!
I....I.....
I left a comment on her blog and kinda disclose my thoughts and feelings there.
There I said it!!!
OH!!!!!! *pulls hair* *bangs head on the wall* etc etc.

I know I shouldn't have done it.
But I just couldn't control myself!
Is just so hard to find someone who's in a similar situation as you do.
I mean who would ever tell you all those stuff in detailed!
People are afraid that others will think that they're boastful.

Even when I say it to my friends, I still that they're gonna think that I'm boastful even when I know for sure they will never think that way.
There's still that fear!

Anyway what the heck, I did it and I don't regret it.
I'm just feel bad for scaring that poor girl.
Some random stranger disclosing her feelings after such post.
What if she blocks me forever!?!
I could never read that post again!!!

I really wish that she wouldn't block me, because that post really touched me a lot.
Is like I never knew that there's actually someone out there who's actually going through what I'm going through.
And is inspiring as well, to see those thoughts put it words.
Is just amazing.
Is really a boost for me for my upcoming finals.
Seriously, Jane, if that's your real name.
Thank you for such an inspiring post.

You may think that the things you do may not have change another person's life, but actually it did and it will, you just don't know it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charmain C. said...

hi hi,

just found out your blog, and i like much.
here is mine: http://charmaineym.blogspot.com/

hav a nice day!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home