Tuesday, March 04, 2008

urgh.....

When I thought that I'm finally free from tests and quizzes, I'm bombarded with SHIT LOADS OF ASSIGNMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
And after finishing this shit loads of assignments, is back to tests and quizzes again!!!!
IS LIKE A NEVER ENDING CYCLE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOSH!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a grueling TOI test yesterday afternoon, I was so headache because I have to rush my econs assignment which at first I thought was due today and I haven't even started a single shit on it.
I was so frikkin' tired after that test and I really wanted to sleep so badly!!!!
Luckily my friend told me is actually due on Friday, I WAS SO DAMN RELIEVED!

Since there were no tests in two days and no assignment to hand in, I had a chance to sleep soundly last night.
*snores like a pig*

Mana tau I reach uni today, saw everyone scrambling to do stuff.
At first I thought it was nothing, then my group member approached me, asked me about my outline for the oral presentation.
I thought she was just asking me whether I made any progress on it, when I was about to say no, then it suddenly hit me, I AM ACTUALLY SUPPOSE TO HAND IT IN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luckily mine was just a small part, and it was just an outline.
If is some major assignment, I would be so dead!!!!

Seriously all these non-stop assignments, tests and quizzes is killing me!!
And yes, I know is too late to speak now after going through it for more than a year, but a girl just needs to complain okay!

Honestly I'm not really looking forward to this oral presentation.
Is not like I've always been very enthusiastic about all the presentation that I've done, but this is just such a turn off.
I understand the duty of a lecturer is to guide us, and keep us on track and all.
But wanting to know EVERY SINGLE THING THAT WE DO WITHOUT ANY SURPRISES AT ALL is really a turn off.

I mean like the purpose that we, okay maybe not we but I, enjoy doing presentation is because I like to waoh the lecturers.
Is just a very, how you say, fulfilling feeling when I see the word "impressive" plastered on the lecturer's face, not literally "plastered" but you know what I mean.
Is like now, she just wants to know EVERYTHING, makes me feel like there's no purpose in doing it in such an "impressive" way?
Get what I'm saying?

But luckily we have another interview which she did not require any information to be given to her.
We had two choices on the interview, one is about a TV show host interviewing celebs on their upcoming movie and the other some politician thingy.
And of course I picked the first one, and I'm the playing host!
Yay!

When I thought that I can finally feel enthusiastic about something again, then she tells us that we will be doing it during tutorial.
When I heard that, my face fell flat on the floor.
Why?
Because,
MY CLASS HAS ONLY 12 STUDENTS!!!!!

Imagine this, 12 people in a class, 3 in a group and goes up to present, how many are left?
I'll save you some math counting time, just in case you are bad with numbers.
LOL!
Well, 9 are left!

Imagine this again, 9 people at the audience on an early Thursday 9.00am class.
How would a normal person feel?
SLEEPY!!!!

And when everyone is sleepy with that little amount of audience, how would the applause sound like when I actually intro the celebs?
It would definitely sound like "clik clak, clik clak".
I can't make out the sounds in words. Just imagine yourself!
And when the sounds from the audience are like that, how would the atmosphere be?
One word, DEAD!!!!!

I know that I'm an attention seeker, but who isn't rite, when it comes to doing presentation?
You want people to see you perform!!!!
If not, why the hell do you work your ass off?
I actually thought of bringing a speaker so I could play sound effects like maybe a theme song for the show or even sounds of a bunch people applauding in the background so I could keep the atmosphere alive.
Is just so sad.

But after thinking it through now, I realise is actually better that there are so little people at the audience, at least you won't be so nervous rite.
Yes! Must learn to think positive!

Gosh, I didn't realise that I've written so much.
Sorry la, too many things to complain.
Oh and Liv, MY NAME IS COOLER OKAY!!!!!!!!!
And I seriously enjoy playing with my Ipod Classic *shows off*
Lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home