Looking Back
I was reading my old posts, and I realise that I was a very happy kid back then.
It's like I have no worries whatsoever and when I'm happy, I'm super happy.
I was optimistic.
I could tell from my old posts that I was a totally carefree person who just enjoyed life to the max, and now that I'm more mature, I'm not fun anymore.
I don't blog like how I use to, like a super crazy girl who just rambles all the way.
Now, I think about everything before I type something.
I'm not sure is it a good thing or a bad thing.
I do miss that crazy fun girl, and I wish a part of me is still like that, not just emo emo all the time.
So sien ah.
But I guess that's just what people go through, they grow up.
On a totally unrelated note, I had no idea I was totally into World Cup back then.
That's probably one of the most shocking thing I read!
Haha!
I mean I do remember watching the World Cup, but I don't remember going so crazy over it.
LOL!
All I can say is, I was a weird but fun person back then, and I miss it.
I'm glad I kept this blog.
It reminded me of who I was and who I can become.
I'll try to find the person I was, to fit into the person I am now, because I think, that will just be the super combination. :)
It's like I have no worries whatsoever and when I'm happy, I'm super happy.
I was optimistic.
I could tell from my old posts that I was a totally carefree person who just enjoyed life to the max, and now that I'm more mature, I'm not fun anymore.
I don't blog like how I use to, like a super crazy girl who just rambles all the way.
Now, I think about everything before I type something.
I'm not sure is it a good thing or a bad thing.
I do miss that crazy fun girl, and I wish a part of me is still like that, not just emo emo all the time.
So sien ah.
But I guess that's just what people go through, they grow up.
On a totally unrelated note, I had no idea I was totally into World Cup back then.
That's probably one of the most shocking thing I read!
Haha!
I mean I do remember watching the World Cup, but I don't remember going so crazy over it.
LOL!
All I can say is, I was a weird but fun person back then, and I miss it.
I'm glad I kept this blog.
It reminded me of who I was and who I can become.
I'll try to find the person I was, to fit into the person I am now, because I think, that will just be the super combination. :)
Labels: memories, reminisce, special moment

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home