Sunday, April 12, 2009

Things you leave behind

Today is a very random day.
Why?!
Because I'm blogging again, after for like....1...2...3....4...5............so long!

Actually it wasn't really exactly random.
I was actually trying to look for someone today and in order to do that, I had to visit another someone's blog.
And when I was at another someone's blog, I realise I haven't been reading blogs for a very long long time.

Which is what I did and brought me to this post.

When I was reading another someone's blog, it really brought back lots of memory.
Because another someone's blog was talking about something that I missed so so much.
Which was female basketball competition.
The good old times.......

It made me started reminiscing, all the matches that I've played and won, not forgetting loss.
The feeling I got when I was playing.
The rush!
EVERYTHING!

Is just really sad that now, in uni, you don't have this kind of things anymore.
Even if they do, they place more emphasize on guys.
Which sucks BIG TIME!

Plus girls are mostly more studious than guys, even if they do play sports last time in high school, now that they are in college, they really would rather study than play sports.
Knowing girls, considering I am one too.
Sigh. It is just so sad.

So after I was done reminiscing, I saw another link to another someone someone's blog.
At first I didn't want to click on it, because it would again bring back really sad memories.
But in the end I did, because I really do want to know how that another someone someone is doing now.

When I saw the pictures at the another someone someone's blog, seeing that the another someone someone look so happy now.
And still remained in contact with some of the another someone someone's old friends.
Old friends, not including me, although I am also another someone someone's old friend.

Anyway, it really got me thinking about the people I left behind when I left junior high and high school.
But mostly high school.
The good times.
The bad times.
The friendships.
Although we never talk anymore, is still there.

Sometimes when I think about those that I've left behind when I made new friends in my uni, I just feel so bad that I never try harder to keep them in my life.
There were once so important to me.
But again, if I was the only one holding on to it, what's the point rite?

I really don't want to leave anyone behind, but I don't know why it just happen!
Seriously why does it just happen??!?!?!?
I really don't get it?!!?!
Sometimes I wonder is it because I'm the kind of person that would throw away something that's old when I get something new?
Am I that kind of person?
I don't see myself as someone like that.

But I know for sure that I'm not the only one who goes through this.
I guess is just a phase people go through, especially when there's no solid foundation in the friendship or whatever other reasons there is.
But is still hard to deal with the feeling whenever I think about it.
Not that I always think about it, but NOT MY POINT!

It is just so sad thinking that the person that you were once close with, no longer talks to you anymore because you never talk to them.
Isn't that just sad?!?
Sigh.

Again, I guess is a phase, people just leave things behind.
Nuff said!

p/s: I don't know why but I'm getting the feeling that I like blogging again. Lol! Let's just see. Lol!

p/s/s: I'm still listening to those songs, because THOSE SONGS ROCKS! And I'm still reading that book!!!! LOL!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU FINALLY UPDATED YOUR ABANDONED BLOGGIE! *hugs*

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home