Untitled
Yesterday was a fun day.
Yesterday was a tiring day.
Yesterday was just awesome!
Yesterday was the most fun I had during my 3-years degree course in UTAR.
I've never had so much fun and have never laugh so hard till my stomach hurts like crap in such a long long time.
I will never ever ever forget it, and I'll have pictures to keep those memories alive.
Throughout my time in UTAR, all the fun times which I thought at that time is the most fun I've ever had in my life.
All those times could not be compared to what happened yesterday.
Nothing can top that, nothing at all.
I can still feel the excitement in my heart.
That's how deep the impression is.
All these while I thought that the only way to have a lot of fun is by going out partying, clubbing with booze and all.
But I was wrong, so wrong.
A simple carnival and a simple dinner can be as much fun as well, or even, BETTER!
*******
I don't know why after all the events that I've held, I can still be surprise with the people that I might meet.
I've met so many interesting people lately which I really enjoyed spending time with.
I enjoyed spending time with them so much that I wished that I've known them sooner or that I wouldn't have to graduate so soon.
I'm graduating soon and yet I feel sadder the closer it is to my graduation.
I know I should be happy, I mean I am, I don't have to study anymore and I can finally earn my own cash. That's the dream!
Yes I am extremely excited about that, but the thought of leaving all my new found friends and the thought of not being able to see them anymore and not being able to be so carefree anymore really makes feel really really sad.
So sad that I wish I didn't have to graduate so soon and I can stay there a lil' while longer.
Sigh.
Yesterday was a tiring day.
Yesterday was just awesome!
Yesterday was the most fun I had during my 3-years degree course in UTAR.
I've never had so much fun and have never laugh so hard till my stomach hurts like crap in such a long long time.
I will never ever ever forget it, and I'll have pictures to keep those memories alive.
Throughout my time in UTAR, all the fun times which I thought at that time is the most fun I've ever had in my life.
All those times could not be compared to what happened yesterday.
Nothing can top that, nothing at all.
I can still feel the excitement in my heart.
That's how deep the impression is.
All these while I thought that the only way to have a lot of fun is by going out partying, clubbing with booze and all.
But I was wrong, so wrong.
A simple carnival and a simple dinner can be as much fun as well, or even, BETTER!
*******
I don't know why after all the events that I've held, I can still be surprise with the people that I might meet.
I've met so many interesting people lately which I really enjoyed spending time with.
I enjoyed spending time with them so much that I wished that I've known them sooner or that I wouldn't have to graduate so soon.
I'm graduating soon and yet I feel sadder the closer it is to my graduation.
I know I should be happy, I mean I am, I don't have to study anymore and I can finally earn my own cash. That's the dream!
Yes I am extremely excited about that, but the thought of leaving all my new found friends and the thought of not being able to see them anymore and not being able to be so carefree anymore really makes feel really really sad.
So sad that I wish I didn't have to graduate so soon and I can stay there a lil' while longer.
Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home