Back to normal
I have been really out of touch for the past few days/weeks, haven't really been myself, getting emotional about every single tiny thing, didn't really wanted to do anything other than sulk.
What am I sulking about?!
I totally have no idea!
Everything just doesn't seem right!
I didn't have the mood to do anything, attend classes (sometimes I do actually enjoy them, just sometimes, hehe), watching my shows, eating etc etc.
I'm serious about the eating part.
It was really hard for me to get food into my system, I just can't seem to find the appetite to eat.
I have to practically force food down my stomach whenever I'm hungry
I don't even have the mood to sleep!!!!
That's how bad it was.
But now, I'm back to normal.
I enjoy watching my shows again.
I'm eating well.
Most of all, I enjoy sleeping again!
But one thing remained the same, which is I still ain't attending classes. HAHA!
Since I'm back to old myself again, I have been trying my best to watch as many overdue movies and TV shows that I've been wanting to watch as I possibly can, before I lose my mojo again.
One of them was the 4400.

It talks about 4400 people being abducted and got sent back with special abilities to save the future, something like that.
It is actually quite an interesting show, except at times is kinda scary and I get scare easily, so yea, but overall is not a bad show.
I'm actually at the second season now, the first season was kinda short, only 5 episodes, I guess they were trying to see how well it does.
You know, I realised whenever I try explaining to people about this show, I can't seem to read the word "abducted" properly.
I don't know why sometimes I just get tongue tied, and no matter how many times I try to say it, I just can't seem to get it, then I end up saying "abbbb-ucted".
Hehe!
Other than TV shows, I've also been catching up on some of the overdue movies, such as Marley & Me, Inkheart and Hannah Montana The Movie.

Marley & Me was such a sad sad movie!!!
At first when I was watching it, I keep thinking to myself, "Oh my gosh this dog is seriously out of control!!!!"
I keep picturing myself with that dog and how insane I would be if I ever have a dog like that!
I seriously don't think I can take it!
I would probably send it back the next day!
Maybe not the puppy dog version, but the grown version.
That dog, I really don't think I have the heart for it.
Despite all that, I still love dogs, there are just so ADORABLE!!!!
Anyway at the end of movie, when the dog was put to sleep, I just can't help but tear a little.
Is just so sad to see him being put to sleep.
I haven't read the book, but I'm guessing that the book was probably better?
Considering that that's always the case.
But I think they manage to sell the story quite well?
Again, I wouldn't know, haven't read the book.
Inkheart on the other hand, was, how would I put it, out of the ordinary?!
It's just not like your everyday movie.
The concept is interesting, movie wise, of course.
One good thing about this movie is that it doesn't need your undivided attention, you can watch it while you're ironing, packing your bags or just it let it play in the background.
So yea.
Last but not least, Hannah Montana The Movie.

I know you guys must be thinking why is a 20-year old college student watching such a kiddie show?
I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I actually enjoy the Hannah Montana TV Series, it's just really funny sometimes.
But ever since I read about her scandal, I've started seeing her differently.
I don't mean to judge, but I just don't understand why would someone so young do this to herself.
She still has such a long road ahead of her!
So anyway back to the movie, the reason I watched it was because I've been watching her TV series so I was thinking what the heck, plus the trailer seems nice.
When I started watching it, I was expecting to see stupid dumb things that she would do or corny jokes that she or her dad or her brother in the movie would be making.
I was basically hoping for the worse.
But to my surprise, the movie really turned out quite ok.
I really really did not expect the movie to turn out to be quite meaningful, towards the end that is.
And some of the songs that she sang in the show, really did not expect it!
Kinda hip, kinda hop, not really that kiddie.
One of the songs that surprised me the most was the song, "The Climb".
The words in that song, is just so.........
I really did not AT ALL expect her to sing anything like this.
Before I saw the movie or actually listen to this song, whenever I come across it, I always change the channel or close my ears so I wouldn't have to listen to her.
I hated her high pitched and frog liked voice.LOL!
But when I heard it in the movie and actually read the lyrics, I was actually moved by those words and the meaning behind it.
Again, I really did not expect something so mature coming from her, considering that she's so immature in everything she does.
This song, the lyrics is just so well written and meaningful.
It really got me thinking about a lot of things.
If you haven't actually read the lyrics, seriously you should, it really brought out the fire in me to always have faith!
Another song which I heard when I was watching the movie, that really never fails to sooth my soul was "Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts"
I've always liked this song and it really never fails to calm me down.
The tune of this song, it's just so soothing.......
I've just realise that I have written ALOT!
I guess I just have a lot to say after losing my mojo for such a long time.
Please excuse me for the many many grammar mistakes. =)
p/s: will be updating some stuff on my blog, need to take advantage of the mojo!
What am I sulking about?!
I totally have no idea!
Everything just doesn't seem right!
I didn't have the mood to do anything, attend classes (sometimes I do actually enjoy them, just sometimes, hehe), watching my shows, eating etc etc.
I'm serious about the eating part.
It was really hard for me to get food into my system, I just can't seem to find the appetite to eat.
I have to practically force food down my stomach whenever I'm hungry
I don't even have the mood to sleep!!!!
That's how bad it was.
But now, I'm back to normal.
I enjoy watching my shows again.
I'm eating well.
Most of all, I enjoy sleeping again!
But one thing remained the same, which is I still ain't attending classes. HAHA!
Since I'm back to old myself again, I have been trying my best to watch as many overdue movies and TV shows that I've been wanting to watch as I possibly can, before I lose my mojo again.
One of them was the 4400.

It talks about 4400 people being abducted and got sent back with special abilities to save the future, something like that.
It is actually quite an interesting show, except at times is kinda scary and I get scare easily, so yea, but overall is not a bad show.
I'm actually at the second season now, the first season was kinda short, only 5 episodes, I guess they were trying to see how well it does.
You know, I realised whenever I try explaining to people about this show, I can't seem to read the word "abducted" properly.
I don't know why sometimes I just get tongue tied, and no matter how many times I try to say it, I just can't seem to get it, then I end up saying "abbbb-ucted".
Hehe!
Other than TV shows, I've also been catching up on some of the overdue movies, such as Marley & Me, Inkheart and Hannah Montana The Movie.

Marley & Me was such a sad sad movie!!!
At first when I was watching it, I keep thinking to myself, "Oh my gosh this dog is seriously out of control!!!!"
I keep picturing myself with that dog and how insane I would be if I ever have a dog like that!
I seriously don't think I can take it!
I would probably send it back the next day!
Maybe not the puppy dog version, but the grown version.
That dog, I really don't think I have the heart for it.
Despite all that, I still love dogs, there are just so ADORABLE!!!!
Anyway at the end of movie, when the dog was put to sleep, I just can't help but tear a little.
Is just so sad to see him being put to sleep.
I haven't read the book, but I'm guessing that the book was probably better?
Considering that that's always the case.
But I think they manage to sell the story quite well?
Again, I wouldn't know, haven't read the book.
Inkheart on the other hand, was, how would I put it, out of the ordinary?!
It's just not like your everyday movie.
The concept is interesting, movie wise, of course.
One good thing about this movie is that it doesn't need your undivided attention, you can watch it while you're ironing, packing your bags or just it let it play in the background.
So yea.
Last but not least, Hannah Montana The Movie.

I know you guys must be thinking why is a 20-year old college student watching such a kiddie show?
I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I actually enjoy the Hannah Montana TV Series, it's just really funny sometimes.
But ever since I read about her scandal, I've started seeing her differently.
I don't mean to judge, but I just don't understand why would someone so young do this to herself.
She still has such a long road ahead of her!
So anyway back to the movie, the reason I watched it was because I've been watching her TV series so I was thinking what the heck, plus the trailer seems nice.
When I started watching it, I was expecting to see stupid dumb things that she would do or corny jokes that she or her dad or her brother in the movie would be making.
I was basically hoping for the worse.
But to my surprise, the movie really turned out quite ok.
I really really did not expect the movie to turn out to be quite meaningful, towards the end that is.
And some of the songs that she sang in the show, really did not expect it!
Kinda hip, kinda hop, not really that kiddie.
One of the songs that surprised me the most was the song, "The Climb".
The words in that song, is just so.........
I really did not AT ALL expect her to sing anything like this.
Before I saw the movie or actually listen to this song, whenever I come across it, I always change the channel or close my ears so I wouldn't have to listen to her.
I hated her high pitched and frog liked voice.LOL!
But when I heard it in the movie and actually read the lyrics, I was actually moved by those words and the meaning behind it.
Again, I really did not expect something so mature coming from her, considering that she's so immature in everything she does.
This song, the lyrics is just so well written and meaningful.
It really got me thinking about a lot of things.
If you haven't actually read the lyrics, seriously you should, it really brought out the fire in me to always have faith!
Another song which I heard when I was watching the movie, that really never fails to sooth my soul was "Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts"
I've always liked this song and it really never fails to calm me down.
The tune of this song, it's just so soothing.......
I've just realise that I have written ALOT!
I guess I just have a lot to say after losing my mojo for such a long time.
Please excuse me for the many many grammar mistakes. =)
p/s: will be updating some stuff on my blog, need to take advantage of the mojo!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home