It's time.
I thought I knew, but I was wrong.
I should have known that it's just too good to be true.
I should have believed what was right in front of me instead of believing what my hearts wants me to believe.
I guess I was just hoping for a miracle to happen.
It's time.
Time to forget.
Time to move on.
也許我太過天真, 以為奇蹟會發生. . .
It was naive of me to think that there can be miracles...
I should have known that it's just too good to be true.
I should have believed what was right in front of me instead of believing what my hearts wants me to believe.
I guess I was just hoping for a miracle to happen.
It's time.
Time to forget.
Time to move on.
也許我太過天真, 以為奇蹟會發生. . .
It was naive of me to think that there can be miracles...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home