I'm bored
Gosh I'm so bored!!!!
I'm so bored that I don't know what to do, so I decided to come here and rant about really random stuff.
Be prepared for really random stuff!
Random stuff 1:
I seriously do not understand why some people like to give themselves Christian name that don't suit them at all!!!
I'm not against people having Christian name, but some people, they are just not born to have one!
PLEASE ACCEPT THIS FACT!!!!!
I use to think that this biasness I have for them is just because they didn't introduce themselves as "that name" in the first place.
But when I started really thinking about it, I realised is not that at all.
It's the name! The person! I'm not bias! I hope I'm not.
Anyway, some people they just give themselves really sophisticated Christian name, like Brian, Janice, Jade or Christopher and they just can't pull it off.
Sometimes I just wish I can tell them, can you please change your name?! You're ruining this name!!!!
I know I can't do that, people will take what I say the wrong way although it is said with a good intention.
But I just can't stand it!!!!!!
I hope and pray that they realise "that name" that they're using is just too sophisticated for them!!!!!
PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!
Random stuff 2:
I'm having this test tomorrow and I seriously dread studying for it.
I dread studying for every test but this one, this is a special one, I HATE IT THE MOST!!!!!!
Actually I don't hate the subject, I HATE THE LECTURER!!!!!
I seriously seriously FUCKING HATE HIM LIKE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's a good lecture, no doubt about that
But I fucking hate his damn fucking attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He likes to threaten us, and likes to purposely set super fucking hard questions that no one will be able to solve in exams just so we don't get 100 for it!!!
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't the whole studying thing about understanding what you learn and being tested on those that you've learned?!!!
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO SET QUESTIONS THAT STUDENTS CAN'T EVEN ANSWER JUST SO WE DON'T GET 100!!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR BALDING HEAD!!!!
Oh and the whole thing about "If you problems with "anything", you can come find me."
And when students actually do, you complained about us doing so and scolded us for it?!
You were the one who told us that we could go see you if we have any problem in the first place, and now you scold us for coming forwarD?!
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?
Are you so damn lonely that you've to torture us to have some fun!
Just because you're the head of the programme doesn't mean you have the right to simply misuse this power you have over us.
You are suppose to be a fucking lecturer/teacher, you're suppose to guide us, help us, but NOOOOOOOOO, you choose to shoot whatever power you have over us in our faces!
You're so pathetic do you know that.
SO FUCKING PATHETIC!!!!
FUCK YOU!!!!
Random stuff 3:
I realise one thing today, this friend I used to have, emphasizing the word "USED TO", I name her CBF, because of this incident that we had.
Anyway I realise today that she's is a bad bad influence on people!
I mean study wise.
I realise that everyone that was once close to her, was badly influence by her.
You can really see the difference, last time when they hang out with her, studies is always secondary but when they stopped, they changed.
It was the same for me as well.
My results started going downhill when I became close to her.
I'm not blaming her for my failure or anything, it is partly my fault to let her influence me.
I'm weak I know.
Anyway my main point is just trying to say that she's a bad influence on people.
LOL!
This I know is super random.
Random stuff 4:
I don't know why whenever I feel restless, I just feel like taking a smoke, to know how to it feels to take the load of my chest!
But I won't.
I won't do this to myself, not ever!
Hopefully. LOL!
Random stuff 5:
My mom allowed me to take the car out yesterday night FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!!!!!!
HAHAHAHHA!!!!
I know some of you might have gotten the freedom a long time ago, but better late than never rite!!!
Anyway it was my first time driving at night alone and honestly I like this freedom, to go out with the car at night.
I still have to be on a curfew though, but better than nothing right?!
I no longer have to trouble people to fetch me back or what not.
I hate troubling people, I don't mind people troubling me though.
Hehe.
I wonder how often will I be able to use this freedom.
Hopefully very often, and hopefully without a curfew!
HAHAHAHHAHAH!
I LOVE GOING OUT AT NIGHT!!!
It calms me.....so much....in so many ways......
Sigh....
I wish I can be out there now, enjoy the breeze of the night wind.
Sigh.....
I'm out of random stuff for now.
I still feel bored and restless.
Hopefully this feeling will go away soon!
I NEED TO STUDY FOR MY TEST TOMORROW!!!!
Oh and btw, one last random thought.
I realise when I'm bored, I get cranky and like to use the exclamation mark and caps ALOT!!!!!!!
HAHAHAA!!!
BYE BYE!!!!
I'm so bored that I don't know what to do, so I decided to come here and rant about really random stuff.
Be prepared for really random stuff!
Random stuff 1:
I seriously do not understand why some people like to give themselves Christian name that don't suit them at all!!!
I'm not against people having Christian name, but some people, they are just not born to have one!
PLEASE ACCEPT THIS FACT!!!!!
I use to think that this biasness I have for them is just because they didn't introduce themselves as "that name" in the first place.
But when I started really thinking about it, I realised is not that at all.
It's the name! The person! I'm not bias! I hope I'm not.
Anyway, some people they just give themselves really sophisticated Christian name, like Brian, Janice, Jade or Christopher and they just can't pull it off.
Sometimes I just wish I can tell them, can you please change your name?! You're ruining this name!!!!
I know I can't do that, people will take what I say the wrong way although it is said with a good intention.
But I just can't stand it!!!!!!
I hope and pray that they realise "that name" that they're using is just too sophisticated for them!!!!!
PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!
Random stuff 2:
I'm having this test tomorrow and I seriously dread studying for it.
I dread studying for every test but this one, this is a special one, I HATE IT THE MOST!!!!!!
Actually I don't hate the subject, I HATE THE LECTURER!!!!!
I seriously seriously FUCKING HATE HIM LIKE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's a good lecture, no doubt about that
But I fucking hate his damn fucking attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He likes to threaten us, and likes to purposely set super fucking hard questions that no one will be able to solve in exams just so we don't get 100 for it!!!
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't the whole studying thing about understanding what you learn and being tested on those that you've learned?!!!
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO SET QUESTIONS THAT STUDENTS CAN'T EVEN ANSWER JUST SO WE DON'T GET 100!!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR BALDING HEAD!!!!
Oh and the whole thing about "If you problems with "anything", you can come find me."
And when students actually do, you complained about us doing so and scolded us for it?!
You were the one who told us that we could go see you if we have any problem in the first place, and now you scold us for coming forwarD?!
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?
Are you so damn lonely that you've to torture us to have some fun!
Just because you're the head of the programme doesn't mean you have the right to simply misuse this power you have over us.
You are suppose to be a fucking lecturer/teacher, you're suppose to guide us, help us, but NOOOOOOOOO, you choose to shoot whatever power you have over us in our faces!
You're so pathetic do you know that.
SO FUCKING PATHETIC!!!!
FUCK YOU!!!!
Random stuff 3:
I realise one thing today, this friend I used to have, emphasizing the word "USED TO", I name her CBF, because of this incident that we had.
Anyway I realise today that she's is a bad bad influence on people!
I mean study wise.
I realise that everyone that was once close to her, was badly influence by her.
You can really see the difference, last time when they hang out with her, studies is always secondary but when they stopped, they changed.
It was the same for me as well.
My results started going downhill when I became close to her.
I'm not blaming her for my failure or anything, it is partly my fault to let her influence me.
I'm weak I know.
Anyway my main point is just trying to say that she's a bad influence on people.
LOL!
This I know is super random.
Random stuff 4:
I don't know why whenever I feel restless, I just feel like taking a smoke, to know how to it feels to take the load of my chest!
But I won't.
I won't do this to myself, not ever!
Hopefully. LOL!
Random stuff 5:
My mom allowed me to take the car out yesterday night FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!!!!!!
HAHAHAHHA!!!!
I know some of you might have gotten the freedom a long time ago, but better late than never rite!!!
Anyway it was my first time driving at night alone and honestly I like this freedom, to go out with the car at night.
I still have to be on a curfew though, but better than nothing right?!
I no longer have to trouble people to fetch me back or what not.
I hate troubling people, I don't mind people troubling me though.
Hehe.
I wonder how often will I be able to use this freedom.
Hopefully very often, and hopefully without a curfew!
HAHAHAHHAHAH!
I LOVE GOING OUT AT NIGHT!!!
It calms me.....so much....in so many ways......
Sigh....
I wish I can be out there now, enjoy the breeze of the night wind.
Sigh.....
I'm out of random stuff for now.
I still feel bored and restless.
Hopefully this feeling will go away soon!
I NEED TO STUDY FOR MY TEST TOMORROW!!!!
Oh and btw, one last random thought.
I realise when I'm bored, I get cranky and like to use the exclamation mark and caps ALOT!!!!!!!
HAHAHAA!!!
BYE BYE!!!!

1 Comments:
your 5 random things langsung tak link with one another. the art of randomess. you have successfully master the highest level of randomness. :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home