Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random

I just realise that I have this weird thing that when I read a random person's blog, I would suddenly have the urge to blog.
And when I actually blog, I have no idea what to blog about.
*shakes head*

Reading other people's blog, I can't help but feel jealous.
You know like the interesting stuff that happen to them or any interesting that they did.

Nothing interesting happened to me and I didn't do anything interesting as well.
The only thing I did which is basically what I do every sem break.
Which is eat, sleep, shit.
That's it.
Just like a damn pig.
Urgh!

Wait, I did do something interesting.
There was a family trip to Biduh and Ipoh, together with sis's bf, Mr. G.
That's what we call him, without the Mr. of course.
Is not a nickname or anything.

Funny thing about G's name.
My mom is used to calling me this nickname, chu (read in cantonese and it means pig)
Every time when she calls me that, G would answer because the sound of those two words are quite similar.
G = Pig.
So G is a pig.
Haha.
Not funny also.

Anyway, about the family trip.
At first we planned to go Melaka.
But because of the meningitis, we canceled our trip.
I know it isn't spread to the city but I don't want to the take chances, once infected, there's a possibility of death!
Plus is not like Melaka will run away, it will always be there.
So better safe than sorry rite.

I was really really looking forward to the Melaka trip.
Although I have been to Melaka many times, I think, I couldn't remember any of it, and I really wanted to try all the famous food there!!!!!
THE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was ready to get fatter than what I am now, which is fat also, but more.
Plus who cares, makan first rite!!!!

And I was really looking forward to staying in a hotel!!!!
I haven't stayed in a hotel for so long!!!!
I like hotel's room toilet!!
They are just so sparkling clean!!!!!
Not that my toilet isn't, but not my point.

But Biduh and Ipoh wasn't that bad also la.
At least I manage to see the Ipoh town which I have never seen before.
It looks kinda like Penang.
The roads, building and stuff.

Oh ya there was another interesting thing that happened, which was that there was a super big hole at the back of my pants.
But it wasn't because of my big butt that caused that big hole.
I guess the pants was just old.
It tore at the side of the back pocket.
Like really big!!! Can see my panties wei!!!!

I only saw it when we stopped at the rest stop near Ipoh.
And no one saw it when we stopped at Biduh!!!!
Gosh man!!!!
It was actually because my shirt was long enough to cover over the big hole.
Thank god I wore a baggy T-shirt that day.

Speaking about the trip, there was one thing that I really enjoyed during the trip.
I enjoyed sleeping in the car.
Haha.

It wasn't because I love sleeping, but it is also one of the reason.
Lol.
I enjoyed it because it brought back a lot of memories where me and my family used to travel down to Kluang when we were really young.

I remember how much fun it was to sing in the car with only the radio playing, and having to search for the radio channel when we were at different locations.
The hottest radio channel then was hitz fm.
I said then because it isn't hot now, for me that is.
It plays really weird and noisy songs, so damn irritating!!!!

Anyway, back to reminiscing.
Sometimes we were force to listen to some weird radio channels because we couldn't find hitz fm.
The only clue we had in searching for hitz fm was that there was an indian channel before hitz fm.
I wonder is the indian channel still before hitz fm.
Hmmm...

Aside from that,
During the ride home, when I was looking out the window, I started thinking about the young me that used to look out the window, being all naive and clueless about everything.
Thinking about growing up quickly.
But now that I'm at my age, I sometimes wish that I didn't grew up so quickly.
Sigh.

Also,
I can't help but think about how much we, siblings have grown over the years, and how much we, as a family have changed.
All the good and bad things that we have been through.
How close we've become.
Sigh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait, HOLD ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I sound like a 80 year old lady reminiscing about my childhood.
I do, don't I?
I should stop.
But it was fun reminiscing.
Hehe.

There was one thing I realise while I was reminiscing.
I realise that each and everyone of us should have a blog.
Not to follow the trend or anything.
But to have a place where we can express anything and write down all the interesting things that happened throughout our entire lifetime.
It is not just a place for people to read about our life, but also a place for us to read about our own life when we are older.

All the special occasion or special moment.
All the good or bad, happy or sad times that we've been through in our life.
All the interesting people that we meet, how we deal with things and how we felt about it at that point in time.
So that we look back and compare how much we've changed over the years.

And since I'm starting this thing about blogging about all the special moments.
There's one special moment that I've went through yesterday that I need to remember.
After all these years of watching people doing it and jealous-ing about it,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I CAN FINALLY RIDE A BICYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But still not that good, but boleh tahan la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

When I finally manage to ride the bike, I actually laughed like a crazy woman!!!!
Like really!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and B-T-W, I know the word that I should be using is "feeling jealous", but I like jealous-ing more.
Haha.

I shall now end my post with,
I CAN NOW RIDE A BICYCLE!!!!!!!
Haha.

Oh wait, before I end this post, there is one thing that I want to share, which is a really stupid and funny sms between my mom and sis during the family trip.
In order to understand this funny and stupid sms,
You must first know that we drove 2 cars, and the first car consist of me, mom, dad and bro, and dad was driving.
And the second car is just sis and G, G was driving.
Sis's car was behind us, they were following us.

Here's the sms:

On the way to Biduh and Ipoh, on the highway.

Sis : There's a waterfall coming up, look to your right.

Mom : Ok.


On the way back to KL, on the highway, after the rain.

Sis : There's a rainbow on your left.

Mom : (Bored with sis's stupid sms due to earlier, therefore replied) There are trees on your left and right.

Sis : Haha. very funny. Daddy on your right.

-End-

If you don't understand the humour then fine!


p/s: Seriously I have no idea how I manage to change a random post to such an kinda emotional post and then back to random.

p/s/s: I realise I like to use to word seriously alot, like seriously seriously. LOL!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha DAMN YOU BITCH! i am now alone at the corner not knowing how to ride a bicycle.. :( haha btw it's Bidor, not Biduh.. haha at first i read it as Bodoh.. HAHAHAHAHAHA

11:03 PM  
Anonymous jac said...

lol. mana aku tau la!! Biduh. Bidor. Bodoh. Sama la.

Haha. TOOO BADD!!!! I thought you knew how to ride!! Nvm. Come I teach you. LOL! I'm still learning, but the frequency of falling off the bike is lower. LOL!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous jac said...

I mean lesser. damn. too excited!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home