Sunday, February 24, 2008

Week 7

Seriously this is like the most hectic week I've had so far.
I've been sleeping at 3am EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't spend much time watching shows.
I don't surf the net.
I don't sleep much.
I really don't understand where all my spare time went!!!!!
24 hours a day is just not enough!!!!!
I need more time!!!!!!

We were suppose to have like 2 test on week 7, but luckily the lecturer postponed it to next week.
So there goes another hectic week! *faints*

I'm so grateful that I maintain a good relationship with everyone around me, especially people from my uni.
Because that comes in handy when it comes to TEST or QUIZZES!!!!!
You know what I mean. Lol!
I'm such a bad bad gurl. *evil grin*

I need a break from study.
I need to sleep more.
I need to stop procrastinating!
I NEED MY NEW IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ARRIVING?!!?!?

Most importantly,
I need you Brooke Davis.
Marry me. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home