FUCKING BAD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This post is gonna be filled with vulgar words and is gonna be long.
Don't read if you don't want to, I don't care.
I'm not in the mood to make you happy, is not my job to do so.
Fuck this whole "I wanna make this a fun blog!"
This whole bad day thing started yesterday, I mean is related to what happened yesterday and all.
Yesterday I was suppose to have class at 10am, but when it was 9.30am I kinda felt lazy and didn't wanna go.
While I was still deciding, my dad came in asking me whether I still wanna go.
Then I kinda lied and said that class is at 12 which THERE IS another class that time.
Then after that, he went out for work and I went back to sleep.
Then when it was 11.30am, I kinda felt lazy again.
Then my dad called, telling me that he wants to pick me now.
He sounded busy and I wasn't ready at that time, so I told him that I'm gonna take the bus.
ACTUALLY my class is at 1pm not 12pm.
The only reason I told him 12pm earlier was because I know he needs to pick my bro that time, and I'm being considerate for him.
I didn't want him to rush here and there, thats why I told him 12pm.
So when I told him that I'm gonna take the bus, I knew that I had a lot of time to spare because it was just 11.3oam and class is at 1pm.
So I kinda took my time to change and all.
Then when it was like 11.45am, he called again saying that he's gonna pick me.
Then when he called me, I told him don't have to be so rush because like my class is actually at 1pm and I told him the reason I wrote earlier.
Then after that in the car, he keep scolding like why I ALWAYS change time and all.
Then I was like ALWAYS?!?!!??!!?!??!
THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get the part that he was angry at the previous thing.
I don't blame him for being angry because I am in the wrong here.
I shouldn't have done that because my dad has his own work as well.
BUT WHY THE HELL IS HE MAD AT THIS!?!?!?!?!??!!?
I told him earlier NOT TO PICK ME and I WILL TAKE THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But yet, he still came!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know he's being a responsible father.
I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But why are scolding me for being considerate for you?!!??!
Of course I didn't say that that time because I know I am in the wrong!
So I just telan la.
Then the next day which is today.
When we were having dinner, my dad asked me what time is my class tomorrow.
So I told him 9am.
Then he went and throw back what happened yesterday, and he used the word ALWAYS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus, my sis was there adding petrol to the fire.
I mean like aren't you suppose to be on my side??!!?
Seriously don't act like as if you don't do that okay!
Is just that you didn't have to deal with mum and dad like I do because you are all the way in Sg.Long.
Honestly I thought that out of all the people, you would side me because you yourself do the same thing.
I don't need you to say anything.
YOU CAN JUST KEEP QUIET AND SAY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
And yet, you choose to add petrol to the burning fire.
Seriously wtf man?!?!
Honestly I wanted to argue with her at that time.
But I just telan AGAIN!
All this I side you and you side me thing is what siblings do!
I don't need to always rehears with you first before any drama happens.
If we do that all the time, then when will the drama ever end?!
FUCK WEI!
Done with my sis, now back to my dad.
So this time I couldn't stand it anymore, I fought back.
I said I only did it once, why do you keep saying ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS JUST ONE TIME ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the only reason I told him 12pm instead of 1pm was because I WAS BEING CONSIDERATE!!!!!!!!!!
I know that he's busy thats why.
Then my mum say like if we gonna continue like this might as well I just take the bus.
Then I say la fine, I don't mind.
Take bus take bus la, so I don't have to ALWAYS deal with the whole ALWAYS thing!
Then after that I needed to do my research on my assignment.
That time I was still pissed at this whole thing, so my mood wasn't that great.
My mum wanted to use the com so she asked my sis to give me the laptop, and she did.
Then when I was in her room taking the laptop, my mum came in and asked my sis about SIA.
She asked her whether she really needed to take the laptop to Singapore and all.
My sis kinda raised her voice and argued and I can tell she was losing and all.
At that moment, I really wanted to just let my sis die and all so she couldn't bring the laptop there.
I even thought about adding petrol to the fire because thats what she did earlier.
But yet I choose to side her and defend her, and evidently I won.
So now, my sis gets to bring the laptop to Singapore.
After the whole thing, my mum scolded us for speaking to her with "that tone".
She specifically scolded me because I was the one who spoke the most, which means I ended up taking the blame for something that is not even related to me if I hadn't have spoken.
And yes, my tone wasn't that good at that time because I was still pissed from before.
Is not that easy to put aside the anger after an unreasonable argument.
There's just so many things that I want to voice out BUT I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was not even any of my problem from the start.
And yet I choose to side you and ended up taking the blame for you.
I know you didn't ask me to do it.
But why do I still do it?
Not that I'm pat!
Because I know you need it for your research and all and most importantly because you are my sister!
And I'll side you NO MATTER WHAT!!!!
Even if I don't side you, I would definitely not out you in front of mum and dad except when I'm too pissed at you to care.
I would discuss with you behind closed doors.
So why can't you do the same for me?!?
Seriously this whole thing, part of it I'm angry at mum and dad.
Part of it, I'm hurt because of what you did.
I mean c'mon la, we've been through so much together.
I'm always the one standing up for us, and because of that my relationship with mum is not as good as yours with mum.
And I don't mind because if I haven't had done that, do you think we can get what we want for some things?
I'm not saying I need you thank me or praise me for all the things that I've done for you.
I'm not doing it to please you, I'm doing it because I want to.
And all I want in return is just support.
Is that too much to ask for?
I just need your support when all these happens, even if is just a small matter.
As for my dad,
Seriously stop pulling out the ALWAYS word when IS JUST ONE TIME!
Don't always just remember all my ONE TIME mistake and forgot about all the time when I was punctual and all.
I'm not saying I NEED A REWARD.
I just need you to not just remember my one time mistake, and look at the whole picture.
And my mum,
Nothing much to say because I am wrong for using "that tone".
But I don't apologize for speaking up for myself.
Because if I don't, I know I will never get what I want.
I guess this basically sums up my whole bad day.
Sigh.
p/s: Some things that I said here are probably out of anger, so please do not take offense. Because sometimes when you are angry, you tend to say the wrong things.
Don't read if you don't want to, I don't care.
I'm not in the mood to make you happy, is not my job to do so.
Fuck this whole "I wanna make this a fun blog!"
This whole bad day thing started yesterday, I mean is related to what happened yesterday and all.
Yesterday I was suppose to have class at 10am, but when it was 9.30am I kinda felt lazy and didn't wanna go.
While I was still deciding, my dad came in asking me whether I still wanna go.
Then I kinda lied and said that class is at 12 which THERE IS another class that time.
Then after that, he went out for work and I went back to sleep.
Then when it was 11.30am, I kinda felt lazy again.
Then my dad called, telling me that he wants to pick me now.
He sounded busy and I wasn't ready at that time, so I told him that I'm gonna take the bus.
ACTUALLY my class is at 1pm not 12pm.
The only reason I told him 12pm earlier was because I know he needs to pick my bro that time, and I'm being considerate for him.
I didn't want him to rush here and there, thats why I told him 12pm.
So when I told him that I'm gonna take the bus, I knew that I had a lot of time to spare because it was just 11.3oam and class is at 1pm.
So I kinda took my time to change and all.
Then when it was like 11.45am, he called again saying that he's gonna pick me.
Then when he called me, I told him don't have to be so rush because like my class is actually at 1pm and I told him the reason I wrote earlier.
Then after that in the car, he keep scolding like why I ALWAYS change time and all.
Then I was like ALWAYS?!?!!??!!?!??!
THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get the part that he was angry at the previous thing.
I don't blame him for being angry because I am in the wrong here.
I shouldn't have done that because my dad has his own work as well.
BUT WHY THE HELL IS HE MAD AT THIS!?!?!?!?!??!!?
I told him earlier NOT TO PICK ME and I WILL TAKE THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But yet, he still came!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know he's being a responsible father.
I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But why are scolding me for being considerate for you?!!??!
Of course I didn't say that that time because I know I am in the wrong!
So I just telan la.
Then the next day which is today.
When we were having dinner, my dad asked me what time is my class tomorrow.
So I told him 9am.
Then he went and throw back what happened yesterday, and he used the word ALWAYS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus, my sis was there adding petrol to the fire.
I mean like aren't you suppose to be on my side??!!?
Seriously don't act like as if you don't do that okay!
Is just that you didn't have to deal with mum and dad like I do because you are all the way in Sg.Long.
Honestly I thought that out of all the people, you would side me because you yourself do the same thing.
I don't need you to say anything.
YOU CAN JUST KEEP QUIET AND SAY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
And yet, you choose to add petrol to the burning fire.
Seriously wtf man?!?!
Honestly I wanted to argue with her at that time.
But I just telan AGAIN!
All this I side you and you side me thing is what siblings do!
I don't need to always rehears with you first before any drama happens.
If we do that all the time, then when will the drama ever end?!
FUCK WEI!
Done with my sis, now back to my dad.
So this time I couldn't stand it anymore, I fought back.
I said I only did it once, why do you keep saying ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS JUST ONE TIME ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the only reason I told him 12pm instead of 1pm was because I WAS BEING CONSIDERATE!!!!!!!!!!
I know that he's busy thats why.
Then my mum say like if we gonna continue like this might as well I just take the bus.
Then I say la fine, I don't mind.
Take bus take bus la, so I don't have to ALWAYS deal with the whole ALWAYS thing!
Then after that I needed to do my research on my assignment.
That time I was still pissed at this whole thing, so my mood wasn't that great.
My mum wanted to use the com so she asked my sis to give me the laptop, and she did.
Then when I was in her room taking the laptop, my mum came in and asked my sis about SIA.
She asked her whether she really needed to take the laptop to Singapore and all.
My sis kinda raised her voice and argued and I can tell she was losing and all.
At that moment, I really wanted to just let my sis die and all so she couldn't bring the laptop there.
I even thought about adding petrol to the fire because thats what she did earlier.
But yet I choose to side her and defend her, and evidently I won.
So now, my sis gets to bring the laptop to Singapore.
After the whole thing, my mum scolded us for speaking to her with "that tone".
She specifically scolded me because I was the one who spoke the most, which means I ended up taking the blame for something that is not even related to me if I hadn't have spoken.
And yes, my tone wasn't that good at that time because I was still pissed from before.
Is not that easy to put aside the anger after an unreasonable argument.
There's just so many things that I want to voice out BUT I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was not even any of my problem from the start.
And yet I choose to side you and ended up taking the blame for you.
I know you didn't ask me to do it.
But why do I still do it?
Not that I'm pat!
Because I know you need it for your research and all and most importantly because you are my sister!
And I'll side you NO MATTER WHAT!!!!
Even if I don't side you, I would definitely not out you in front of mum and dad except when I'm too pissed at you to care.
I would discuss with you behind closed doors.
So why can't you do the same for me?!?
Seriously this whole thing, part of it I'm angry at mum and dad.
Part of it, I'm hurt because of what you did.
I mean c'mon la, we've been through so much together.
I'm always the one standing up for us, and because of that my relationship with mum is not as good as yours with mum.
And I don't mind because if I haven't had done that, do you think we can get what we want for some things?
I'm not saying I need you thank me or praise me for all the things that I've done for you.
I'm not doing it to please you, I'm doing it because I want to.
And all I want in return is just support.
Is that too much to ask for?
I just need your support when all these happens, even if is just a small matter.
As for my dad,
Seriously stop pulling out the ALWAYS word when IS JUST ONE TIME!
Don't always just remember all my ONE TIME mistake and forgot about all the time when I was punctual and all.
I'm not saying I NEED A REWARD.
I just need you to not just remember my one time mistake, and look at the whole picture.
And my mum,
Nothing much to say because I am wrong for using "that tone".
But I don't apologize for speaking up for myself.
Because if I don't, I know I will never get what I want.
I guess this basically sums up my whole bad day.
Sigh.
p/s: Some things that I said here are probably out of anger, so please do not take offense. Because sometimes when you are angry, you tend to say the wrong things.
Labels: bad day

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home