overdue pictures + posts Part 1
Haven't been updating in a while.
Been really busy with uni and stuff.
This week is seriously the busiest week of my entire sem break.
And I'm actually quite happy about it.
It'll help me keep my mind off stupid things like...stupid things! Lol.
After not blogging about whats been going on lately, I've like tons of stuff to blog about.
And also some really overdue pictures that I wanna post up.
So since I've tons to blog about, this post is gonna be super long!
Maybe even longer than the Bangkok trip post.
But don't worry, I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking not my words.
I'll also keep them as short as possible and go straight to the point.Hehe.
Karaoke Session - 23 November 2006 [ Livon's B'day ]
We finally had our karaoke session after saying that we want to go for it since dunno how long ago.
And at the same time, we celebrated Liv's Birthday too!
During karaoke session, you can always see people singing their lungs out.
But people like us tend to do things that are not so normal.
Such as.
Whats more amazing is that, some even find the sofas so comfortable that they would pay so much juz to sleep on them.
End of Karaoke Session
Penang Trip - 18-20 December 2006
This is the first ever trip that I went with my friends.
When I say first. I really mean FIRST TIME!
My mum doesn't allow me to go on trips except those related to Church and stuff.
Although those are counted as trips too, it is still totally different.
Cuz that has adults and stuff and this DOESN'T!
It wuz really a blast!
After the Penang Trip, another bunch of my friends asked me to go Langkawi/Redang with them.
But I couldn't cuz I juz went for a trip and I bet my mum wouldn't allow me to go for two trips in a row.
Is just impossible!!!!!!!
So sorry guys!!!!
Anyway enough of talking. Here are the pictures!
When we go for trips, we'll definitely try find the cheapest accommodation and also a place where all of us can stay together.
And in our case, we found one.
Staying together is definitely fun, but when people stay together, they tend to show the different side of them.
Such as.
Trips often involve visiting.
Visiting certainly involves waiting.
Especially when you visit places that is always pack even when is not the school holidays!
Some might enjoy waiting.
But others certainly doesn't
After waiting for nearly two hours, is finally time to get in the cable car and start our journey up!
First thing that we normally do when we are at high ground is to take a shot of the scenery that we see.
While looking at the sceneries, you suddenly see a friend sitting at a place where he didn't realise he shouldn't be sitting at.
Candid shots are unavoidable especially when you've playful friends that like to look at everything.
Ice-cream is also a necessity when you are taking a break from all the long walks.
But one of them just couldn't get enough of it.
After filling up our tummy with cold food, is time to get some spicy stuff down to balance it up.
Lol.
Even while visiting other state, we shouldn't forget to satisfy our inner child.
End of Penang Trip
Christmas Eve - 24 December 2006
This is also the first ever Christmas Eve that I spent with my friends.
But this will also probably be the last.
Because for now, spending it with my family is more important.
What can I say, I'm a good kid.
Lol.

Christmas Deco - Take 1

Christmas Deco - Take 2

Christmas Deco - Take 3

Christmas Deco - Take 4
Celebrating Christmas in a place filled with

Christmas atmosphere

Delicious food?
One even took the opportunity to make a wish.

End of Christmas Eve
James's B'day - 5 February 2006
Everyone celebrates birthdays in a traditional way.
Birthdays normally involve

A cake

with candles

and also a Special Handmade Card
When the birthday boy is here, is time to blow out the candles.
There's always this last candle, where you've take it out with your mouth.

After that, is time to cut the cake and chow it down.


After we've done all the traditional stuff, is time to camwhore.
LIKE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camwhoring
Close Friends


and Cute Guys


are never forgotten.
After all the necessary shots, is time for a group shot.

and also a shot where the author looks really good at.

End of James's B'day
I'm so done with today.
I'll continue tomorrow!
So stay tuned!
End of Part 1
Been really busy with uni and stuff.
This week is seriously the busiest week of my entire sem break.
And I'm actually quite happy about it.
It'll help me keep my mind off stupid things like...stupid things! Lol.
After not blogging about whats been going on lately, I've like tons of stuff to blog about.
And also some really overdue pictures that I wanna post up.
So since I've tons to blog about, this post is gonna be super long!
Maybe even longer than the Bangkok trip post.
But don't worry, I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking not my words.
I'll also keep them as short as possible and go straight to the point.Hehe.
Karaoke Session - 23 November 2006 [ Livon's B'day ]
We finally had our karaoke session after saying that we want to go for it since dunno how long ago.
And at the same time, we celebrated Liv's Birthday too!
During karaoke session, you can always see people singing their lungs out.
But people like us tend to do things that are not so normal.
Such as.
Whats more amazing is that, some even find the sofas so comfortable that they would pay so much juz to sleep on them.
End of Karaoke Session
Penang Trip - 18-20 December 2006
This is the first ever trip that I went with my friends.
When I say first. I really mean FIRST TIME!
My mum doesn't allow me to go on trips except those related to Church and stuff.
Although those are counted as trips too, it is still totally different.
Cuz that has adults and stuff and this DOESN'T!
It wuz really a blast!
After the Penang Trip, another bunch of my friends asked me to go Langkawi/Redang with them.
But I couldn't cuz I juz went for a trip and I bet my mum wouldn't allow me to go for two trips in a row.
Is just impossible!!!!!!!
So sorry guys!!!!
Anyway enough of talking. Here are the pictures!
When we go for trips, we'll definitely try find the cheapest accommodation and also a place where all of us can stay together.
And in our case, we found one.
Staying together is definitely fun, but when people stay together, they tend to show the different side of them.
Such as.
Trips often involve visiting.
Visiting certainly involves waiting.
Especially when you visit places that is always pack even when is not the school holidays!
Some might enjoy waiting.
But others certainly doesn't
After waiting for nearly two hours, is finally time to get in the cable car and start our journey up!
First thing that we normally do when we are at high ground is to take a shot of the scenery that we see.
While looking at the sceneries, you suddenly see a friend sitting at a place where he didn't realise he shouldn't be sitting at.
Candid shots are unavoidable especially when you've playful friends that like to look at everything.
Ice-cream is also a necessity when you are taking a break from all the long walks.
But one of them just couldn't get enough of it.
After filling up our tummy with cold food, is time to get some spicy stuff down to balance it up.
Lol.
Even while visiting other state, we shouldn't forget to satisfy our inner child.
End of Penang Trip
Christmas Eve - 24 December 2006
This is also the first ever Christmas Eve that I spent with my friends.
But this will also probably be the last.
Because for now, spending it with my family is more important.
What can I say, I'm a good kid.
Lol.

Christmas Deco - Take 1

Christmas Deco - Take 2

Christmas Deco - Take 3

Christmas Deco - Take 4
Celebrating Christmas in a place filled with

Christmas atmosphere

Delicious food?
One even took the opportunity to make a wish.

End of Christmas Eve
James's B'day - 5 February 2006
Everyone celebrates birthdays in a traditional way.
Birthdays normally involve

A cake

with candles

and also a Special Handmade Card
When the birthday boy is here, is time to blow out the candles.
There's always this last candle, where you've take it out with your mouth.

After that, is time to cut the cake and chow it down.


After we've done all the traditional stuff, is time to camwhore.
LIKE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camwhoring
Close Friends


and Cute Guys


are never forgotten.
After all the necessary shots, is time for a group shot.

and also a shot where the author looks really good at.

End of James's B'day
I'm so done with today.
I'll continue tomorrow!
So stay tuned!
End of Part 1




















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home