history?YES I KNOW EVERYONE HATES HISTORY!
I read this really interesting post from my friend's blog clicky.
It really made me really feel like sharing this with some of my friends that didn't know about it.
What is "it"?
"It" is the origin of blog.
Initially I started blogging because I wanted this blog to be a place where I can express my thoughts and feelings OUT LOUD.
(This is why it is call thoughts I never knew I had)
But all the stuff that I want to say are mostly things that can't be known by all my readers
(I'm not so sure I have any)
And also stuff that I know will end up offending people
(Yes, I know I care too much!).
To me,
A post that doesn't come directly from the heart and have to be made up would never ever make your reader feel what you are really feeling when your writing that post.
So everytime I blogged, is like I have to carefully choose what I want to say in order to not ended up offending someone.
And it doesn't make me feel like me anymore.
I can't bring out the real meaning of my blog and I find it difficult to blogged.
I've definitely thought of stop blogging completely,
But at the same time I wanted attention
(I'm kinda dilemma <--is that how u spell it?)
And because I wanted attention so badly,
(Yes, I'm an attention seeker!Happy?!I wuz young and naive, so sue me :p)
From a blog thats suppose to be filled with my thoughts and feelings, it became a blog that I used to entertain ppl with what's happening in my life.
(But there's nothing happening in my life!So whats there to blog?!)
Shortly after that, my blog became dead
(Duh!Cuz like I said earlier, my life isn't happening!).
And I lost most of my readers
(I'm not sure did I ever had any *thinks hard*)
And from that, I lost my will to blog
(Duh!Cuz no one ever read my blog)
But soon after that,
I realised that my post are actually coming from heart.
Maybe is not exactly what I want to express but it definitely came from my heart.
Although I still watch my words ALOT!
But thats not the point.
The point is errr..............
Okay, I can't remember what the point is, so lets juz skip through that!
Hehe.
Recently I found another purpose for me to blog.
Is hard to keep contact with my friends when I'm so busy with my life (uni = beezaeeeeee) and they are so busy with theirs.
But at the same time, I want to keep in contact with them.
So,
Besides pouring out my thoughts and feelings, I made this blog a place where I can let my friends know how have I been doing lately.
(For those who wants to know that is)
Yes, I don't update often
(Cuz no one reads!So no will to blog!HarHar!)
But there's still a will there thats making me blogging continuously.
The will that I want to let my friends know that I'm fine and I'm missing them lots.
Seriously, you don't need a reason to blog.
(Although I have one.Hehe)
You can juz blog whatever shit you want, but of course don't blog about poo/rectum/porn/anything related to your bum cuz I don't think anyone wants to know.
So erm...................
Oh gosh!I forgot why am I blogging for!Shitz!I lost that oHm!
Oh crap!
Bye then!
(What a way to end a post!)
P/S. I realise my post has no point and meaning and is frikkin' long.
Oh and I love purple alot suddenly.WheeEEE~~~
It really made me really feel like sharing this with some of my friends that didn't know about it.
What is "it"?
"It" is the origin of blog.
Initially I started blogging because I wanted this blog to be a place where I can express my thoughts and feelings OUT LOUD.
(This is why it is call thoughts I never knew I had)
But all the stuff that I want to say are mostly things that can't be known by all my readers
(I'm not so sure I have any)
And also stuff that I know will end up offending people
(Yes, I know I care too much!).
To me,
A post that doesn't come directly from the heart and have to be made up would never ever make your reader feel what you are really feeling when your writing that post.
So everytime I blogged, is like I have to carefully choose what I want to say in order to not ended up offending someone.
And it doesn't make me feel like me anymore.
I can't bring out the real meaning of my blog and I find it difficult to blogged.
I've definitely thought of stop blogging completely,
But at the same time I wanted attention
(I'm kinda dilemma <--is that how u spell it?)
And because I wanted attention so badly,
(Yes, I'm an attention seeker!Happy?!I wuz young and naive, so sue me :p)
From a blog thats suppose to be filled with my thoughts and feelings, it became a blog that I used to entertain ppl with what's happening in my life.
(But there's nothing happening in my life!So whats there to blog?!)
Shortly after that, my blog became dead
(Duh!Cuz like I said earlier, my life isn't happening!).
And I lost most of my readers
(I'm not sure did I ever had any *thinks hard*)
And from that, I lost my will to blog
(Duh!Cuz no one ever read my blog)
But soon after that,
I realised that my post are actually coming from heart.
Maybe is not exactly what I want to express but it definitely came from my heart.
Although I still watch my words ALOT!
But thats not the point.
The point is errr..............
Okay, I can't remember what the point is, so lets juz skip through that!
Hehe.
Recently I found another purpose for me to blog.
Is hard to keep contact with my friends when I'm so busy with my life (uni = beezaeeeeee) and they are so busy with theirs.
But at the same time, I want to keep in contact with them.
So,
Besides pouring out my thoughts and feelings, I made this blog a place where I can let my friends know how have I been doing lately.
(For those who wants to know that is)
Yes, I don't update often
(Cuz no one reads!So no will to blog!HarHar!)
But there's still a will there thats making me blogging continuously.
The will that I want to let my friends know that I'm fine and I'm missing them lots.
Seriously, you don't need a reason to blog.
(Although I have one.Hehe)
You can juz blog whatever shit you want, but of course don't blog about poo/rectum/porn/anything related to your bum cuz I don't think anyone wants to know.
So erm...................
Oh gosh!I forgot why am I blogging for!Shitz!I lost that oHm!
Oh crap!
Bye then!
(What a way to end a post!)
P/S. I realise my post has no point and meaning and is frikkin' long.
Oh and I love purple alot suddenly.WheeEEE~~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home