Monday, April 23, 2007

exams are here!

Crap, Damn, Shit, STRESSED!!!!!!!

Thats what normally people would say when their exams are coming, for me is different.
I love exams [No, I'm not a nerd] because after exams are the HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I normally have things already planned out thats why I look forward to it, and this time is BANGKOK peeps!!!!!
I AM GOING TO BANGKOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*insert whatever cheers*
Don't worry, I'll buy everyone a I LOVE THAILAND T-shirt as a souvenir!Haha!

Seriously I can't wait to go Bangkok, the shopping!!!!
I desperately need new clothes!!!!!!

I haven't really been studying like a good girl, I keep getting side track by all the tv shows, movies and shit.
One of the other reason why I love holidays, I need to catch up on my shows!!!!
I have tons of them and I think I can open up my own rental store!
GOSH!I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But before all these, there's still my horrendous exams.
Like they say "No pain, no gain"!Sigh.

Oh man, I need to study!!!!!!!Someone tell me to study!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go and study and be a good girl ok? LOL

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home