Wednesday, April 04, 2007

freaky story...MUST READ!!!!!!!!

Something freakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy happened to me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went ou with my friend, Evie today.
We decided to go Kluang Station to eat cuz we miss the chicken chop there.
Then after lunch and stuff, we decided to go see some soft toys at S & L ( i think thats what that place is called )

So while we were taking the escalator up to that place, suddenly this man, not man, someone around my age, with a china pek slang came beside me shouting HALLO HALLO!!!!!!
At first I didn't know who he wuz, then when I look closer, is the guy that use to stalk me in SMDU last time

I use to see him in school all the time, not that I want to!!!!
Is juz that his class is near the teacher's office, the one near the car park and I always go there to look for teacher and stuff.
When I'm there, I'll definitely see him wandering around.
And everytime I see him, he's always smiling at me.
So seeing that he always smiles at me, so I decide to smile back cuz it'll be rude if I juz ignore him ( Although I really want to ).
And during that time, he gives me the creeps everytime I see him.
Scary~~~

So anyway, I wuz super shocked when I see him cuz like I say earlier he gives me the creeps!!!
I'm not being prejudice here or anything, although he is plum looking and ugly.
But THATS NOT THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The point is he looks freaky!!!!!Freaky smile, freaky speech, freaky EVEYTHING!!!!!
And when I saw him, the words that came to mind wuz, freaky, creepy, scary, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But of course I didn't run cuz well I juz didn't!!!!

So after he said HALLO, he started asking me questions.

Me.Freaky Fella

You know who I am rite?

Err. Yea
*silence*
You remember me rite?
Err. Yea
*silence*
You from DU rite? *smiles freakily* ( something like that)
Err. Yea
*silence*
Where you going?Can I follow you?
*starts to freak out* Err, actually me and my friend are going to see some soft toy then we are heading back already.
[ Reach the place ]
So, bye!

Although I said bye, he wuz still following me.
He even went in the shop with me and my friend!!!!!
SCARY!!!!!!
Oh I forgot something important, when we reach the place, I could felt that he almost grabbed my hand.
It wuz so scary and he wuz smilling so cheekily when I look at him all freaked out and stuff.

So we ALL went in the shop, and I wuz helping my friend choose a soft toy and I wuz trying so hard to ignore him but he keeps looking at me freakily and it made me feel so uncomfortable!!!!!
After a while my dad called, asking me whether he has to pick me at the old wing or the new wing.
After I hung up, he started asking me weird questions that freak me even more!!!!!!

Me.Friend.Freaky Fella

What is your name ah?
[Trying to think of a fake name but fail miserably] Jaclyn
Can give me your telephone number?
[Try to think of an excuse but fail miserably AGAIN!] Huh?Why do you want my number for?
[Jumps to the rescue] This phone is not hers, is her dads
Oh ya, this isn't my phone, I lost my phone the other day, so I'm using my dads
[Nods head and continue to smile cheekily, freakily, creepily and scarily!!!!]

If it wasn't for my friend, I would have given him my number.
Probably not mine, but some random people's number.Hehe.
So then after that, me and my friend went to the front cuz she couldn't find anything she like behind.
I wuz walking so close to my friend cuz I wuz so scare that he's gonna touch me.
Sorry la, I don't want to be touched by someone as freaky as HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So when we were in front, I kept looking at the back there, where he wuz standing to see if he wuz still there.
I wuz hoping that he would juz go away but NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He came and join us in front instead.
DAMN!!!!
Then when my friend wuz paying, he said weird things again.

Me.Evie.FreakyFella

[Takes out phone to look at time]
Can I have you number?
[Thinking why is he asking again]I lost my phone, I'm using my dads, I'm gonna go get a new line later
Oh oh, okay. *smiles cheekily*
Do you know Pik Yie?
Huh Pik Yie?Which Pik Yie?
[Completely did not get my question] She's my sister
She's your sister?Are you sure?
[Look at Evie one kind asking her to shut up]
Oh oh. Nothing.
[Phone suddenly rings] My dad is coming already, I have to go soon
I want to stay and look at you longer
Err. Look all you want then

I seriously didn't know why I said that, it juz came to mind that time so I juz blurted it out.
I know is stupid, I wuz scared!!!!!
By the way, that Pik Yie he wuz referring, is not his sister or anything.
He wuz trying to say that she is his pet sis or something but I kinda doubt it.
He doesn't speak english very well but I can't really remember how he spoke so I juz made it into understandable english.

He walked with us all the way to the new wing taxi stand.
I have to like constantly talk to him cuz I didn't want him to think that I don't like him and want him to go far far away [ Although thats what I had in mind ].
I really don't want to provoke him, cuz you'll never know what this kind of people will and can do.
When we reached the taxi stand, I wuz so glad that my dad came few seconds after we reach cuz if not, I'll have to be stuck with him for god knows how long.

Today is probably the freakiest day of my life.
I seriously didn't know that I would see him there and I am so scare to even go there now cuz he says he goes there EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!
What if he plans to stalk me until he sees me again!!!Even worse when I'm alone!!!!!
Okay I'm thinking too much now.

Gotta eat now.
Toddles!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jac ::

err... dear... i totally dont knoe wat to say.. juz speechless... but tis prove that u still have "facy" mar.. haha.. still got ppl wan to knoe u more .. wuhuhu

oh ya.. i think of smtg tat PENGEE always said "FACE PROBLEM".. if another handsome guy lik.. err.. Brat Pitt.. u sure wont run lik tat lo.. HAHA..

and.. dont pretend to be kind.. cause most of the time u are not kind also.. so.. when meet tis kind of ppl juz be back to urself.. maybe kick him (which u always did tat to me T.T) or smtg lik tat.. maybe u can use "body slam" since ur size is not SMALL also.. =.=

ohh.. besides.. u said ur life is boring.. but i found it quite interesting mar.. HAHA..


ohh.. almost forget tat tomolo is ur presentation rite?? i knoe from someone one.. will let u knoe when we chat.. juz la wish u all the best but actually i am not worry.. cause u always can do it one..

anyway... before i end it.. wish u all the best in ur final la.. love u and miss u.. muacks..

sorry tat din always keep in touch wit u..


qp.qp

5:55 PM  
Blogger jd said...

stup go die la u..I know im not small okay!!!!and I'm nice also!!!sometimes...hahah...I MISS U TOO!!!Nah...is okay...we are all busy people now...sigh...

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLX..!! this is hilarious like hell.. hahahahahahahaha jac finally is grown up.. haha ada stalker fan.. but my oh my.. he sounded like a superficial weirdo.. damn.. u should say u dont know/remember who is he.. if he starts to further crap, then just say u are in a rush n say bye.. haha jangan pergi 1U that much la.. or else u will gain yourself a bf.. and i dont want such a freaky/fugly stalker to be my bestie's guy.. i demand a better one for me to look at.. XDXD

miss u and love u as alwiz my dear girl.. *heartz*

10:02 PM  
Blogger jd said...

LIV!!!!

yea is hilarious now...but at that time...i'm freaked out as hell..and i realise that you finally know how to use this comment thingy...hahaha...my dear I wouldn't want a freako to my bf also k!!!I'll probably kill myself first...I miss u too dear!!!Can't wait for sem break!!!!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home