Sunday, March 04, 2007

emo

I currently feeling lil emo right now.
And I definitely know what is it about.
Is friends.

If you are a loyal reader of blog, you'll probably realise that when I'm emo is normally bout friends, rarely about other things.

I wuz keeping my room juz now and while I wuz doing that, I saw this birthday card that one of my friend gave to me in 2004.
She's sort of a friend that I wuz close to last time.
By saying last time, it means now we aren't close anymore.

I don't know why after I saw that card, it juz made me think alot.
I have a feeling that I'm losing my friends one by one.
Maybe is juz me being emo thats why I'm thinking like that.
I dunno.

I admit that sometimes I can be really lazy when it comes to maintaining a friendship.
That's probably the reason why I feel that I'm losing my friends one by one.

Friendship to me is a very important part of my life.
I wuz once treated like shit when I wuz in my primary years and early secondary years but it all changed when I wuz in form 4.
It changed cuz I changed.
I wuz more confident with myself and thats when people around me saw me differently.
And at that time, I met so many new people.
I'll always remember myself when I wuz in form 4 because it totally changed me from who I wuz before to who I am really now.

But somehow after my secondary years ended, and college started.
Things especially friendship juz sort of seems different.
I understand that friendship will eventually changed when everyone is in a different environment.
I guess I'm juz not coping with that very well.
I juz feel wasted for some of the friendship that I've lost for the past 2 years.
There are some that I've given them up myself but mostly are lost.
Is juz sad to think about them.

I guess I better stop talking about friendship that I've lost, if not I'll start blaming for every single friendship that I've lost and stop talking to people around me and become anti-social forever!
Hmmm, imagine me becoming anti-social, is possible okay!

I guess thats all for today, can't think of anything to blog anymore cuz now I feel so much better already.
So till then!
Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home