Friday, May 18, 2007

emo

I'm feeling kinda emo right now.
Sometimes a slightest thing, can make you feel emo as hell.
Which sux so badly.
I hate feeling this! I don't think anyone likes it anyway.
I wanted to just let it go away by itself.
But I don't think it'll go away unless I express what I've in mind right now.

Sometimes when your talking to someone, is so hard to know whether are they telling the truth or are they juz lying to face.
I think the hardest part is not not knowing whether to believed them or not.
But guessing.
Guessing whether are they really telling you the truth.
It makes you think so much cuz your guessing all the time.
Whats the truth and whats not.

Is so tiring believing what someone told you then hear a different story bout it after.
Sometimes is hard, when you hear two sides of the story and they are different.
It juz makes you think alot, like who's telling the truth and who's not?
Or maybe, is there something missing in between?
It sux deciding who to believe.
When two of them are both someone you trust so much.
Sometimes I choose to believe neither cuz to me, it feels like no one is telling the truth.
Because the world is full of lies.

Sometimes you see things with your eyes, you think thats what it is.
But when you look closer with your heart, is totally the opposite.
I hate being right all the time.
Right about what I see.
Right about what I feel.
Sometimes I juz wish I wuz wrong, cuz is hard to accept the truth.

Our lives revolves around trust.
Trust on other people.
Trust on each other.

When will you know whether someone is telling the truth?

Do you see it in their eyes?

Hear it from their tone?

Feel it with your heart?

Or

Do you just know it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home