Monday, March 26, 2007

Just a quick update.
I've lost.
Lost to who you you might ask.

I lost to this fella --->
Yes I've lost.
This means that I'm no longer fasting.
Sigh.
Better luck next time.

Anyway thats not really the point I'm blogging
My main point is to announce that
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you heard me right. IT IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SEASON 3 is showing on MAY 24.
Which is during my sem break!
woohooo * dance like a mad woman*
Yes I know I can't dance, so don't have to rub it in.
Pfft.

I wuz quite pissed when I realised that I found out bout Americas Next Top Model when it wuz already at episode 5.
But anyway, it doesn't matter now cuz I've already caught up!
So yay me!
For me, this season they have nil pretty enough gurls for me.
Yes I'm bisexual. Didn't you know?
HarHar.

Have to go hang on the phone now.
Toodles!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr... YAY !!! Americas back !!! wuhu~.. but actually i knew it la.. juz la din catch up only.. wuhuhu.. and about the wat wat fasting thingy.. haiz.. i totally cant get wat u mean.. HAHA.. cause its too ling and i read til half way i slept d.. swt..

anyway.. take care and all the best lo my dear.. U life busy like hell.. wtf !!!! ><"

u knoe who am i rite?? if u dont knoe also nvm de.. hng

5:08 PM  
Blogger jd said...

erm...let me think *thinks hard* err........is james xi rite?hahahaha...eh u want me to save it for ya?

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home