ouch!!!!
Fook!!!!!!!!!!
I juz finished typing my post and juz wanted to upload a few pictures and now is GONE!!!!!!!
Wat the fook!!!!!!!!!!!!
Urgh!!!!!!!!!!
Grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luckily it wuz juz a short post and I could still remember what I wrote.
Remember yesterday I blogged about me running 3.2km?
And now, I starting to feel the pain.
ON MY LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously don't understand why!!!!!
I stretch like nobody's business yesterday and now it still hurts!!!!!!!!!!!
Why?!!?!?Why me?!?!?!
The way I'm walking now is as though I'm disable.
Is terrible I tell you!!!!!!
Pfft!!!
After not eating in the utar canteen for about 3 months, I finally ate again today cuz I WUZ FRIKKIN' HUNGRY!!!!!!!
I really had no choice I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ordered seafood fried rice cuz I couldn't eat meat today and is probably the safest food to eat.
I sat down and waited for my order.
After like 5 minutes, they called my number so I went and took it.
I wuz quite suprise that it wuz so fast cuz normally is really slow.
So I thought that the service had improve or something.
After taking my utensils and stuff, I started eating.
When the food entered my mouth I really like puking it out cuz IT DOESNT TASTE AT ALL LIKE FRIED RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It tasted more like lembik white rice.
Seriously is that awful I tell you.
I've told myself, this IS and WILL be the LAST TIME I'm actually eating in the utar canteen!!
So if you ever see me not eating in utar, please don't think that I'm going on a diet.
Is juz that the food is that bad!!!!!!
Just so you know, I, Jaclyn Tan Pei Tsin WILL NEVER, I repeat WILL NEVER go on on diet by not eating!
IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!
I seriously can't wait for my dad to trust me to take the car to uni.
Seriously if I had a car, I wouldn't have to eat awful food like that!
I wish I gain his trust soon!
Anyway, my aim is next year so I'll do my best to practice hard this year so next year or maybe next semester, I won't have to eat bad food anymore.
Bleuk!!!!
Oh ya, I saw this really cool article on a blog that I visit quite often.
Is actually an article taken out from my ex-school's memori 2006.
It wuz taken out because the principal of my ex-school think it wuz inappropriate.
What I think is inappropriate is her writing a 2 page full dedicated to herself.
Yes you heard me right!
She wrote two whole page dedicated to herself!
Anyway this is seriously a good article, well written and I really don't think it should go to waste.
So I decided to put it up on my blog so people could read it and her hardwork would be appreciated.
The one who wrote the article is a girl thats why I use the word 'her'
Enjoy It!Is seriously really funny!Trust Me!!!!
Click the picture to enlarge it so you can read the words.


I juz finished typing my post and juz wanted to upload a few pictures and now is GONE!!!!!!!
Wat the fook!!!!!!!!!!!!
Urgh!!!!!!!!!!
Grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luckily it wuz juz a short post and I could still remember what I wrote.
Remember yesterday I blogged about me running 3.2km?
And now, I starting to feel the pain.
ON MY LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously don't understand why!!!!!
I stretch like nobody's business yesterday and now it still hurts!!!!!!!!!!!
Why?!!?!?Why me?!?!?!
The way I'm walking now is as though I'm disable.
Is terrible I tell you!!!!!!
Pfft!!!
After not eating in the utar canteen for about 3 months, I finally ate again today cuz I WUZ FRIKKIN' HUNGRY!!!!!!!
I really had no choice I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ordered seafood fried rice cuz I couldn't eat meat today and is probably the safest food to eat.
I sat down and waited for my order.
After like 5 minutes, they called my number so I went and took it.
I wuz quite suprise that it wuz so fast cuz normally is really slow.
So I thought that the service had improve or something.
After taking my utensils and stuff, I started eating.
When the food entered my mouth I really like puking it out cuz IT DOESNT TASTE AT ALL LIKE FRIED RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It tasted more like lembik white rice.
Seriously is that awful I tell you.
I've told myself, this IS and WILL be the LAST TIME I'm actually eating in the utar canteen!!
So if you ever see me not eating in utar, please don't think that I'm going on a diet.
Is juz that the food is that bad!!!!!!
Just so you know, I, Jaclyn Tan Pei Tsin WILL NEVER, I repeat WILL NEVER go on on diet by not eating!
IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!
I seriously can't wait for my dad to trust me to take the car to uni.
Seriously if I had a car, I wouldn't have to eat awful food like that!
I wish I gain his trust soon!
Anyway, my aim is next year so I'll do my best to practice hard this year so next year or maybe next semester, I won't have to eat bad food anymore.
Bleuk!!!!
Oh ya, I saw this really cool article on a blog that I visit quite often.
Is actually an article taken out from my ex-school's memori 2006.
It wuz taken out because the principal of my ex-school think it wuz inappropriate.
What I think is inappropriate is her writing a 2 page full dedicated to herself.
Yes you heard me right!
She wrote two whole page dedicated to herself!
Anyway this is seriously a good article, well written and I really don't think it should go to waste.
So I decided to put it up on my blog so people could read it and her hardwork would be appreciated.
The one who wrote the article is a girl thats why I use the word 'her'
Enjoy It!Is seriously really funny!Trust Me!!!!
Click the picture to enlarge it so you can read the words.



1 Comments:
funny article.. i like it.. ^^v
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home