Friday, March 02, 2007

i didn't know....

Yes yes, I've been lazy again.Well you can't blame me rite, is in my blood!
Anyway a lot has been going on for the pass 12315456 days.
Not gonna elaborate anything bout it. Don't think anyone (if there's anyone) wants to know.
So, I'm just gonna talked about what happen today and a bit about yesterday.

Yesterday, the president of the sports club in uni called me, asked me whether am I interested in joining some trial fitness thingy today.
Of course I wuz interested cuz is related to running and I LOVE RUNNING!!!!
Although I'm fat but I still love to run.
I remember those days when I ran in the stadium...... *flashback*
Opps sorry, out of topic.Hehe.

Yea, so anyway, I asked about the details and stuff.
At first, she said the route is 32om, then I started thinking 320m is quite okay cuz I ran 400m before so shouldn't be a problem but then after that she said she meant 3.2km *waiting for info to sinks in*
YES IS FRIKKIN' 3.2KM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe to those who are active and have stamina, it shouldn't be a problem but for me, fatty-piggy-jaclyn-tan that rarely even exercise and NO STAMINA AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!is like a SUPER LONG ROUTE THAT WILL KILL ME!!!!!!!!
At first, I really thought of rejecting but there's the sportswoman part of me says "give it a try" so I decided to give it a try.

By the way, the "sportswoman" word I used does not mean I'm olahragawati or what, it juz mean that I'm a woman that play sports.
I'm not that geng!

So anyway, I did gave it a try and ran today.
Before we started the time keeper person told us that the standard time that we have to run.
For the girls is 27minutes and as for the guys is 22minutes.

My aim wuz juz to finish the whole course cuz one of my fren told me that if I'm able to finish the whole, I am already the winner.
Which I think is so true.

{
Oh ya, there's one time I went ou with my sis, we were at the old wing taxi stand.
I juz wanted to look at something at times and jeans studio, so my sis dropped me off there and waited for me in the car.
When I came back, she told me that some lady came and ask her for direction to the new wing parking.
The lady couldn't speak english very well, so my sis wuz thinking whether she should answer in chinese or english cuz well you see me and my sis, we are bilingual.NOT BANANAS!!!!!Lol.

ANYWAY, my sis decided to speak in english cuz she didn't want to offend the lady in a way like she thinks the lady's english is bad, something like that.
She told me she took several attempts to explain to the lady cuz the lady's couldn't really understand what my sis wuz saying.
Come to think about it, I think it wasn't the lady's fault, I think is my sis's cuz.....
HER ENGLISH IS BAD TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ANYWAY, back to the story.
So finally, I think the lady finally understood and went off.
I THINK the lady understood or probably she juz couldn't get what my sis wuz saying cuz her english is so terrible!!!!WAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.
She's so gonna kill me when she reads this.

Then somehow I thought of a way to solve the i-dont-wanna-offend-you-but-your-english-is-bad situation.
But it only works for people who speaks a different language besides english and not including BM.

Juz imagine one day, someone came and ask you for direction.
From his/her tone, you can tell that he/she can't speak english very well.
But you don't want to offend his/her by speaking in a different language.
There's one way to solve this problem which is....

Speak cacat english yourself!

For eggxample:

Him/her.You.

Miss/Sir ah, Can tell me how go parking new wing?
Err.This ah.You look there.Junction.Make one U *finger showing "U" shape*.Then there traffic.Err Sir/Miss ah can I speak chinese/cantonese/hokkien/wateva ah?My english no good.

And definitely the person will say yes cuz you'll help him/her understand better also wert.
Like that, you won't end up offending them.
But if the person denies then speak your bombastic english since the person doesn't appreciate what you did for him/her.Hmph!Hehe
} RANDOM!!!!!!

Back to my trial fitness story!

So I started the thing with that thought in mind, then suddenly *stomach attack* need to go toilet!!!!!
I can feel it, is a big one, a big big one.
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At first I thought of just holding it till I finish the race.
Remember what I said earlier?
I JUZ STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW TO TAHAN TILL END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So after jogging for like 5 rounds I think, I stopped to visit the toilet.Hehe
At first when I stopped to visit the toilet, I really wanted to juz quit the thing cuz my time that time for 5 rounds wuz 16 something minutes.
I know I couldn't take it.
And I definitely can't run above record!
I don't have the stamina.DAMN IT!

But then I thought about that thing my fren told me.
The one I mentioned earlier.
So with that, I decided to continue.

I'm sorry that I keep using the word "thing", I don't know what are those thing called so yea la.Hehe.

So finally I did finish the thing (sorry!) and my record wuz.............
22.14 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I know is shocking, I wuz so damn shocked when I saw it.
I totally ran above record, I mean for the girls.
And almost reach the boy's ones too!!!!!
Thats a shock!
I thought my time would be like 27 something cuz I wuz practically walking most of the time.Hehe.

Actually I wuz happier that I finished the route although I am also happy that I got such time.
I really didn't know I wuz so fit?
Lol.Haha.

Shit!I've to go now.
Is late and I've test tomorrow!
I'll be back!
Maybe not so soon.
Before I end this, I wanna add some pictures to blog cuz my blog seems so pictureless.



Here you go. Nando's chicken of my own!Lol.
Till then!BuhBye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't get tired o jac.. take more rest..

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home