Tuesday, February 06, 2007

titleless

Yikes.Didn't know there's still people out there that reads my blog.
Hmmm, then I got to be careful about what I write, there might be some other hidden readers.
Lol.Just kidding!!!Hehe

This post is definitely not the continuation of my previous post.
Cuz life end up not being so fcuked up after I post that post.
But I can assure you, IT WILL COME BACK!!!!!It always does.
So If you love reading about my fcuked up life.Stay tuned!

I don't know why, everytime after I blogged where I express every single thoughts, feelings, I have in me.
I tend to forget about it the next day.
Is definitely a good thing.
But is just weird sometimes.

{ Like there's one time, my msn nick wuz "fcuked life, i'm crazeeeeeyyyy!!!!!!!!".
Actually thats pretty much still my nick now, I'm lazy to change.
Lol.
As I was saying, that was my nick like maybe a few days ago when life wuz pretty fcuked up that time.
Then the next day, people would ask me things like why fcuked up and stuff.
I couldn't give them an answer cuz I can't remember what made things so fcuked up.
Okay, I know I'm making any sense! } IGNORE THIS!!!!!!!

I haven't really thought about what I want this post to be about.
I wanted to blog about james's birthday thingy.
But.
Is gonna being a post that normal people post about.
I'm not saying that is a bad thing.
So, no offence people.

From what I'm blogging about right now.
It just seems off.
Don't you think?

Anyway, I'm still gonna blog a lil about it cuz meeting my truly amazing friends again was great.
Hehe.I'm so random!

I went all the way to Setapak today.
To celebrate my dearest James's birthday.
He's turning 19 this year!!!
SO OLD!!!!!!!!

His birthday was pretty much full of suprises.
I think there wuz 7?
Can't really remember.

One of them was from me and Liv.
We told him that we were going back after his first celebration.
But, we ended being there for the second celebration in KFC.
Me and Liv kissed him from left and right.
And his face turns bright red!!!!!
So damn cute!!!!
Lol.

The others joined us later.
So, we basically just chilled in KFC and did some catching up.

It was really fun seeing my friends again.
And hugging them as well :)
Liv is right.
Although we are really far apart.
But we actually make the effort to stay close.
Which is a good thing!

Speaking about friends.
I've been thinking about it a lot lately.

I don't understand why in this world, there are people that are so judgemental and tend to pick what kind of people they want to be friends with.
I don't get it.

Why?
Isn't everyone in this world is equal?

I mean I get when you say you want to pick the good people to mix with and stuff.
But when everyone around you are good people.
Then why still pick?
Is it cuz there are not cool enough for you?
Or your juz discriminating?

I'm not shooting it to anyone.
Is more like something I felt from some people in my uni, and thought of sharing it.
I mean seriously.
Have you thought about it?
Are you doing this to the people around you?

I mean is fine if your doing it to people that are snoobish, sluty, bitchy and other bad qualities.
But don't do it to people that are genuinely nice.
It makes their life miserable.
FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!

I've been through it and I know many have as well.
I think is safe to say that.
Those that have been through it, will never treat people like that.
Cuz they know how it feels.
There may be exceptions, but the chances are low.

Is just sad to see, people that are genuinely nice gets this kind treatment.
I'm not just fighting for those people.
I'm fighting for myself as well.
I'm not praising myself okay!
Although I'm genuinely nice!
Lol.

I guess thats about it for today.
I'm kinda lazy to think about what I wanna blog anymore.
Is 3.09 in the morning now!
Lol.
Toodles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry dear jac.. im quite busy lately.. many assignment and test.. now only i come and read your blog.. and saw many "fcuked".. not really understand what are you talking actually when i saw a long sentence.. haa.. my english poor, no choice.. but what i understand is that kind of feeling you mention if people treat me so.. hoho~ don't know you understand what i mean or not..

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home