Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blog OFF Hold

I'm finally back after a loooooong break...
Not like anyone is waiting for me anyway.
Lol.

Gosh its been a while since I last blogged.
There's definitely things to blog about.
Hello! My life is not that sad okay! If thats what you are thinking.
Anyway,
I'm so lazy to list down ALLL the things that happened.
Is gonna be boring because there's NO PICTURES AT ALL!!!!

If you've forgotten, let me remind you.
I'VE BEEN SICK FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS!!!!!!!
Therefore, I'm seriously in no condition to carry the camera and walk around everywhere to take pictures!
If I've any chance at all, I would lie down anywhere!
Even on the floor!
I'M SERIOUS!!!! *shows serious face*

Just a quick summary about what happened during CNY.
Basically this year is a quiet one, we didn't go back to hometowns or anything.
We stayed in KL for the first time.
I wouldn't say is boring but is definitely different because there's NO VISITING INVOLVE AT ALL!
So basically we just wore new nice clothes at home to let each other see. LOL!
I did manage to take some pictures although I was sick as a dog.
Besides that, there's still my Camwhore Sis! Lol!

Home-cooked Reunion Dinner!
Amway's Yee Shang!
Lin Zi Tong Sui
Caught in Action!
Table of cookies!
Seriously the home-cooked reunion dinner can compete with restaurants wei!
So that's basically all the CNY pics.
I only gambled with my family members this year.
I seriously can't believe the luck of the small little rat!

xxx

I had a steamboat party at my house on 11th of February.
There was a lot of drama but I'm gonna skip all that because is not important.
I just need to remember one thing, which is CONTROL MY TEMPER!!!!!!!!!!!
Urgh! I hate myself for always losing my temper!!!!!

Well anyway, me, Liv and Jason decided to have a small surprise for James.
Because we didn't get to celebrate his birthday with him.
I'll just let the pictures do the talking from now.
LOL!
Retard!
3JL Group Pic!
I LOOK LIKE A DAMN RETARD!!!!!!!
Seriously I don't get why do I always look so damn fugly in pictures!
Like seriously FAT AND UGLY!!!!
Is like I've to really pose and act cute only will look a bit nicer.
I can't have like a natural smile and still look good!
It just doesn't go that way!
WHY?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

I really had lots of fun that day, especially the part where we sprayed James and turned him into a snowman.
Oh and that time when Liv hit the cake damn hard when James was trying to take the candle out with his mouth!
That was hilarious!
Is those situation where you-have-to-be-there-to-laugh-your-ass-off kinda thing.
Seriously is like all our freaky and hilarious moments is never recorded on video.
We are always so crazy being crazy that we forget about recording.
Is just so sad!

Well, enough updates!
I'm so frikkin' lazy and bored now!
I'VE TWO QUIZZES COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home