Sunday, February 03, 2008

1300-88-2525

Gosh today is Sunday already!!!!
SO FAST!!!!!!
One more day and I'll be on holiday!!!!!
Actually i still have classes on Tuesday but I'm not going for it, is just ECONS!
So SELF-DECLARE HOLIDAY!!!!
WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!

I woke up quite early today, SURPRISINGLY!!!!
Thats because I didn't sleep the night before, so it ended up looking like I woke up early but actually I didn't.
I know it doesn't make sense.
I don't get it as well.
Lol.!

I'll just skip all other unnecessary stuff and go straight to dinner.
Today only me, bro and mom had dinner together.
My dad has his own dinner.
So then I decided to satisfy my Tom Yum Kung craving.
Because normally if my dad is around, we can't go there.
There's nothing that can fill up his tummy there.
So since my dad is not joining us today, I NEED TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SATISFY MY CRAVINGS!!!!!

BUT....
My bro doesn't wanna go there.
He's a big eater as well and he say it doesn't fill his tummy.
So since he said that, can't go la.
Sniff.
Sigh, he's a small boy, pity him.
Plus now the Tom Yum Kung in Secret Recipe damn pricey.
RM15 PER BOWL!!!!
The last time I ate there, with the set, I think it was Rm18.90 or something like that, with drinks and free brownie.
And I thought that was expensive.
Damn! Should have eaten more that time!

So we ended up dining at

Pizza Hut (Mum's idea)
Gosh fast food for dinner!
One word.
FAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry la, can't really take much pictures.
Scare my mum know that I'm blogging again.
Actually I think she knows, she's good!!!!!

We ordered their set meal and some add-ons chicken wings.
When the pizza came, the only thing I did was COMPLAIN!!!!!!!
I just realised I really did complained ALOT!

I really didn't want to but I WAS FORCED TOO!!!!!

Reason #1:
The service is DAMN BAD!!!!!

At first it was okay, the person who greeted us was very nice and friendly.
She even told us about the promotion that they are having.
Some golden thingy thingy.

Then when it came to ordering.
The person who took our order was the manager.
Honestly the manager DAMN KAU LCLY!!!!!!!
He's damn ganas also k!!!!!!!!!!
What kind of service is this man!? I'm paying service tax OKAY!
Not that I'm the one paying BUT SAME LA!!!!!
Even the subordinate gives better service than HIM!
Go back and be "care le fair"(pelakon sampingan) again la!!!!!

Reason #2:
The food is portion is getting smaller and smaller and SMALLER!!!!!
IT IS ALMOST MINI-SIZE!!!!!
Okay, maybe I exaggerate a lil too much!

Here's an example of how small the portion has become!

MINI-SIZE PIZZA!!!!
Is really just this tiny-winy thing, and most of it is just bread.
Oh and btw, this is actually a regular pizza!
It looks more like personal-pan pizza to me!
They are damn stingy with their cheese and other ingredients!
KICK THEM!

DOMINO'S IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!
They don't charge service tax or government tax.
It taste nicer and they are very generous with their ingredients!

DOMINO'S YOU ROCK MY SOX!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home