Tuesday, February 05, 2008

1st CNY outing, sort of

I was suppose to post this post up yesterday.
But my laptop went blue and hanged while I was blogging halfway.
I got so fed up, and was tired as well.
So lazy to blog again! LOL!

YESTERDAY:
My title says it all, I had my first CNY outing!
Well sort of.
The reason I said that was because is not CNY yet but us going out today was really to celebrate early CNY together.

But sadly, not many people turned up.
There was only like 5 of us?
I WAS THE ONLY GURL!!!!!
Not that they see me as one.
Pfft.!

Honestly it was really awkward at first, because I was like the only gurl, surrounded by 4 guys!
Not that I'm scare, just that is a bit awkward!
But it got better after a while, because they spend most of their time bullying me!
Pfft!!!
LIV, WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU!?!?!?!

So anyway, we had our lunch at Section 17, more like they had their lunch, because I ate earlier in uni.
Totally forgotten that I was suppose to go lunch with them.
Opps!

Initially our plan was to go for karaoke after makan.
But after calling Redbox and Greenbox and asking about their rates, we decided not to go because it wasn't worth it.

So, we went for movie at Cineleisure instead.
While walking to Cineleisure, I saw this.

Hangman!
Is really damn scary wei, hang so high up to clean the windows.
If suddenly the string snaps how?! Die la!
LOL! NOT FUNNY!

When we got to Cineleisure, there was really no nice movie to watch!!!!!
All the nice ones are not aired yet, so we are kinda left with movies that I don't think is worth watching in the cinema.
Gosh I so want to watch P.S.I Love You!

THE BOOK IS SO GREAT!!!!!!!!
HOW CAN THEY NOT AIR IT IN MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID PEOPLE IN THE MOVIE INDUSTRY OR WHATEVER INDUSTRY WHO CHOOSES WHAT MOVIE TO OR NOT AIR IN MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!
SCREW YOU!!!!!

Oh ya, when the guys were busy buying popcorn and stuff.
I saw this really cool Interactive Screen.

Whenever I walk towards it, something happens.
*Amazed*

Anyway, we ended up watching Meet The Spartans.

I wouldn't say that is bad, more like interesting.
If you had a bad day and would really wish to laugh your head off then this is DEFINITELY the show for you!

Is like another version of Epic Movie, but is definitely lamer!!!!
My advice to you is that you download it and watch.
They censored DAMN ALOT!!!!
So not fun to watch it that way.

Oh and I didn't like the part where they made fun of Britney Spears.
Although I don't really know what's going on in Britney Spears's life, I still think is mean in a way.
If you wanna know what I mean, GO WATCH THE MOVIE YOURSELF!

After movie, we walked around.
Saw the deco in center court, they had chairs there so we decided to sit there and chit chat for a while.
RANDOM!

After sitting there for like who knows how long, we finally decided to move our asses and have an early dinner at some mamak in Section 17.
I shall just let the pictures do the talking.

Justin thought it was funny to take 3/4 of the rice!
Photobucket
Candid!! Can you make out what he said?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Everyone couldn't finish their food....
Photobucket
EXCEPT KIM XIANG!!!!!!!!
After our dinner, Li Chih suggested that we should all go up to Genting just to yam cha.

Filled with people!!!!
Up up and away!!!!!!
HA! YOU GOT TRICKED!!!!!! *shows childish face*
Haha! You really think we did went up to Genting didn't you?!
If you didn't, then you are smart! *claps*

I actually stole those pictures from Ee Mun's blog.
It'll look fake if I took pictures from the website itself.
So I had to take pictures from other people's blog in order to pull this off!
See, I'm good at scheming! *smirk*
And sorry Ee Mun!

Before I end this post, wanna post up some pictures that I took the other day at TTDI Plaza.
It was my first time visiting that place.
Honestly it looks amazing at night!
You should go visit it at night one day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Phew! Finally done!!!
Sorry la, I get tired easily!
I'm not use to posting so many pictures a day, plus I'm old!
I'M TURNING 20 SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! SO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, I took all these picture with my 2.0MP Samsung Phone!!!
Although is only 2.0MP, IT TAKES GREAT PICTURE!!!!!
Thats why I love my phone! *dances around*

But the only thing that is missing is that it doesn't have a flash!
Can't take pictures at all if is too dark.
Sigh!
If not, it'll be like the perfect phone!

TODAY:
Today is Jiao Jiao's 20th Birthday!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAO JIAO!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
Muk looks so like you!!!!!
So ugly and disgusting!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!

Okay fine, enough jokes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!!! aka FFK-KING, DRAMA KING, JIAO JIAO, MUK!
I still love you although you are smelly, ugly and disgusting like Muk.
Thanx for always being there for me.
Teasing and bullying me is not part of it!!!!
I love you and always will!!!!
And stop saying that I forgot your birthday because I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!

Well thats all for today.
HAPPY CNY TO EVERYONE!!!!!
ANG PAO!!!!!!!

p/s: I'M SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..at 1st i really tot so many ppl..then i feel..y so familiar..den i continue reading..
shit..u nearly get me!

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Lol! I'm good!!!!! =)

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don care bout what u shit at the front there but when comes to MUK there.. seriously pissed me off and make me laugh.. niaseng.. really get a muk pic for me...


and u will die soon if i get to meet u.. don forget u are every fugly thing ya.. EVERY !!!!

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home