Sunday, February 03, 2008

naughtay naughtay

My friend made me realise that I've been blogging a lot these few days.
Guess I've a lot to say.
Or maybe because my life is more happening now!!!
Whee~~~~~~

Anyway yesterday was the usual Saturday where I would sleep till who knows what time.
I was suppose to go shopping with Evie, but she blew me off because her mom needed her.
I don't blame her but I NEED NEW CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well since Evie blew me off, I decided to stick to my old plan which was stay at home and be a pig.
And I did.
I slept till 6PM!!!!!
It was my mum who woke me up.
She came into my room and started saying this,
"I purposely didn't wanna wake you up, I wanna see how much can you sleep"
When she said that, I wanted to reply,
"I purposely sleep until so late because I wanna see when are you gonna wake me up!"

But of course I didn't!
Eh, I don't wanna die so fast okay!

Honestly, that was really my intention!
I woke up a couple of times.
I even woke up to unplug the telephone line when it was raining heavily at my area.
But still I decided to sleep back because my mum didn't say anything.
Normally she would.

So thats basically how I wasted my time yesterday.
It was nice sleeping, especially when is raining outside.
This is really life my friend.
Whee~~~~~~~~

I miss my buddies......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home