Tuesday, January 15, 2008

damn you small world!

Seriously sometimes I really hate that this is such a small world.
Sometimes I find it interesting but now is just annoying!!!!
I mean I like it when I know that someone I know is connected to another person which connects to other person and connect back to me again.
I'm not saying that it has to come back to me, is just an example.
I'm not so full of myself!!!!!!

Anyway what I was trying to say was that I hate it when the people I know connects to another person which then connects to other person and then finally connects to MY MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sad to say but there's this one person.
At first I didn't thought that it would be an issue at all, until recently.

I went clubbing the other day with my sis and her friends, without my parents knowing of course.
Just so you know, IT WAS MY FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So don't judge me!! :p

Anyway since it was my first time, I definitely took a few pictures of myself in makeup and with other people as well.
And since I took those pictures, I'll definitely want to show it off.
Normal human nature okay!!!
But I just wanted to show it to a few of my close friends.
So I decided to upload it on friendster, because my friends wasn't online.
Besides that, my friendster was always dead so I know no one will even bother checking it out.

But mana tau, after I post it up, the number of viewers increased quite a lot.
Definitely more than usual.
I would be lying if I said that I wasn't happy, because I was.
Hehe.

And since my profile is to set to NOT view anonymously, I'll know who viewed me.
Not all, but some.
Then this person which I said earlier that I know which connects to another person which then connects to another person and then finally to MY MUM!!!!
"That person" viewed me.
And because that person is somehow connected to my mum, I had no choice but to take down all my clubbing photos that I've uploaded.
Why?!?!
BECAUSE I CAN'T LEAVE TRACES FOR MY MUM TO FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yea. It was hard for me.

I really wanted to keep it there because that way people can see the other side of me.
I'm not saying that I want people to think that I'm a cool person just because I go clubbing and stuff.
I mean is so rare to see me all dressed up with my makeup.
Is like NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
Thats why I really wished to keep it there.
But just because this frikkin' world is so damn small.
I CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I'm risking alot by blogging here as well, because since this world is so small.
People who somehow connected to my mum will read it and tell it to my mum.
Although I doubt it.
Because my blog has always been so low key, without pictures.
No one will know is me, unless they are friends that visit here once in a while.
But I'm not denying that there isn't a chance.

Whatever it is, I just hate that the world is so small right now.
I really thought of just deleting "that person" so "that person" can't view me.
But the sad thing is all her friends are my friends as well.
I'm afraid that she'll ask her friends for help, you know get my evidence and stuff.

Is just so sad that I've to take it down.
*sniff sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home