probablyity
Yup, today my Probability and Statistics result came out.
Damn fuck wei.
I can't believe it.
I DAMN FUCKING PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SO CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slap me! I must be dreaming!
No wait, I take that back.
Because If I really am, I really don't wanna wake up!
Actually I wanted to type f**k all the way after the sentence "I DAMN....."
But I replaced it to with "Ahhh..." instead, because I'm afraid I might spoil your eyesight with all the f**k.
Hehe.
Anyway back to this, you must be thinking why would I wanna curse when I actually pass.
Because normally we only curse when bad things happen, and this is DEFINITELY NOT BAD!
Well thats because, when I wanted to go check whether Probs and Stats result was out, I got a message from my friend saying that it is.
So is like my head was suddenly filled with thoughts like....
What if I get D?
At least you get D, better than failed rite.
D also nevermind, supp only ma.
But...but I don't wanna supp. I really don't.
You don't have a choice if you get D rite, who ask you don't study properly?
So basically, my mind was having a conversation with itself.
Then when I was scrolling down, my mind had only two words, F**K WEI.
Keep repeating itself.
So scroll scroll scroll, see....PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!
F**K WEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That word was suddenly the word of joy.
THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This time is seriously THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm probably the luckiest person on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somehow I think they probably pull the standard down but I'll never know, I can only guess.
I can't remember how well or badly I did, so can't really judge.
One paper down, two more to go.
Damn calculus! I need a new line for it.
Pfft. Totally exhausted.
Damn fuck wei.
I can't believe it.
I DAMN FUCKING PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SO CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slap me! I must be dreaming!
No wait, I take that back.
Because If I really am, I really don't wanna wake up!
Actually I wanted to type f**k all the way after the sentence "I DAMN....."
But I replaced it to with "Ahhh..." instead, because I'm afraid I might spoil your eyesight with all the f**k.
Hehe.
Anyway back to this, you must be thinking why would I wanna curse when I actually pass.
Because normally we only curse when bad things happen, and this is DEFINITELY NOT BAD!
Well thats because, when I wanted to go check whether Probs and Stats result was out, I got a message from my friend saying that it is.
So is like my head was suddenly filled with thoughts like....
What if I get D?
At least you get D, better than failed rite.
D also nevermind, supp only ma.
But...but I don't wanna supp. I really don't.
You don't have a choice if you get D rite, who ask you don't study properly?
So basically, my mind was having a conversation with itself.
Then when I was scrolling down, my mind had only two words, F**K WEI.
Keep repeating itself.
So scroll scroll scroll, see....PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!
F**K WEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That word was suddenly the word of joy.
THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This time is seriously THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm probably the luckiest person on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somehow I think they probably pull the standard down but I'll never know, I can only guess.
I can't remember how well or badly I did, so can't really judge.
One paper down, two more to go.
Damn calculus! I need a new line for it.
Pfft. Totally exhausted.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home