emo shitz
Sometimes I wish life is easier.
Thats all I can say.
Less things to worry about.
Less things to care about.
Sometimes I wish I was heartless.
So I can't feel the pain of anyone hurting me.
After such a long time, is still there.
When is ever gonna go away?
Feeling damn f**king emo.
James, I need a hug....
Thats all I can say.
Less things to worry about.
Less things to care about.
Sometimes I wish I was heartless.
So I can't feel the pain of anyone hurting me.
After such a long time, is still there.
When is ever gonna go away?
Feeling damn f**king emo.
James, I need a hug....

2 Comments:
oitz.. when u are emo, all u can think of is james's hug? i'm so gonna be mad wei.. i'm freaking emo nowadays too.. all the things going on up in my head.. just want u to know that i'll be there for u as always.. loving u always dear.. *huggies*
well guys's hug are more comfortable, they make you feel protected.
But in james's case, is actually not, cuz he's so skinny! lol! and I didn't forget you dear, I know you will :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home