errr....
Oh hey, I'm blogging again.
Shocked? Probably a lil'.
Anyway I'm blogging because I wanna waste some time.
Waiting for my downloads to finish so I can switch off my computer after for not switching it off for dunno how long.
The timer keeps saying is 9 minutes, and this 9 minutes seems so loooooooonnnnngg.
Dreadful I tell you, I'M TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and now it says 5 minutes.
Suddenly I feel that 5 minutes is really long. Sigh
Btw did I mention that I've exams now?
I probably didn't, so YES I'VE EXAMS NOW!
Isn't it just GREAT!
Oh and fyi, it started one day after my birthday.
DOUBLE GREAT!
That day when it was my birthday, my friend asked me what was I doing and guess what my answer is. I WAS STUDYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How sad is that?!?!?! Sigh.
Oh and I had Probability exams today, you know the one I said the lecturer talks like a bullet train. Yea that.
That paper wasn't great, in fact it WASN'T GREAT AT ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did my first paper badly and now this!!!!!
What's going on with me man!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Although is my exams now, somehow I don't feel like I'm in the mood for it.
Like I don't feel as if I AM having exams.
Is like I'm having small quizzes you know.
Anyway, downloads are finally done.
That was a long 5 minutes.
Oh and I've never typed so slow in my entire life.
Random stuff, I know. Pfft.
Nites y'all.
Shocked? Probably a lil'.
Anyway I'm blogging because I wanna waste some time.
Waiting for my downloads to finish so I can switch off my computer after for not switching it off for dunno how long.
The timer keeps saying is 9 minutes, and this 9 minutes seems so loooooooonnnnngg.
Dreadful I tell you, I'M TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and now it says 5 minutes.
Suddenly I feel that 5 minutes is really long. Sigh
Btw did I mention that I've exams now?
I probably didn't, so YES I'VE EXAMS NOW!
Isn't it just GREAT!
Oh and fyi, it started one day after my birthday.
DOUBLE GREAT!
That day when it was my birthday, my friend asked me what was I doing and guess what my answer is. I WAS STUDYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How sad is that?!?!?! Sigh.
Oh and I had Probability exams today, you know the one I said the lecturer talks like a bullet train. Yea that.
That paper wasn't great, in fact it WASN'T GREAT AT ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did my first paper badly and now this!!!!!
What's going on with me man!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Although is my exams now, somehow I don't feel like I'm in the mood for it.
Like I don't feel as if I AM having exams.
Is like I'm having small quizzes you know.
Anyway, downloads are finally done.
That was a long 5 minutes.
Oh and I've never typed so slow in my entire life.
Random stuff, I know. Pfft.
Nites y'all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home