Tuesday, September 18, 2007

exams

Seriously I have no idea how to start my post.
I don't want to always start my post with "Oh hey, I'm blogging again", it gets old.
Besides that, I blog really often now.
Probably because I'm feeling really pressured and I need to release it.
Gosh! I hate exams! Who doesn't?

Anyway I had another maths paper again today, and is the hardest one of all.
I meant the subject, not the paper.
The paper wasn't tough, but I didn't have enough time to do it and I was confuse on how to write the steps.
Although I did most of the question, but somehow it feels like I only did like less than half.
But that's definitely not true, because I DID do more than half.
Sigh.
Another paper down the drain *looks down*
Yea is really deep down.

Anyway, I need to go eat dinner now.
Toodles~
Oh btw, I'm blogging with my laptop for the first time and is really kinda cool. Lol.
Bye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home