Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Looking Back or Not

My blog has been really quiet for the past few months.
Apparently I think this is kinda like my ritual.
Is like at first I would be so agitated to blog and the next minute the blog mojo will be gone for like two months?
I'm not sure whether I used the correct word here, my English is rotting like hell.
I can't speak well anymore.
Is like now when I talk, it'll be like pause, pause, pause, and pause!
I keep losing my words you know!
Is like is there, but it just doesn't come out!

My post is titled "Looking back".
Why?
Lately, I've been looking back at all the things that have changed.
I realised that I lost quite a number of close friends.
Close friends that I really care a lot about.
Saddest thing is not that I did something that made me lose them, but is that they just walk away from me.
I tried to mend things although I didn't do anything wrong.
Actually neither of us did anything wrong.
I guess is just the distance and probably it wasn't meant to be.

Friendships are like Relationships.
It begins with Fate.
It needs to be Maintain.
If we manage to get through the hard times together, it'll definitely be worth it.
Because what you get from it, is a Lifelong Friendship or Relationship.
And you'll know that that person will definitely be there when you need them.

Sometimes when I look back, and think about all the people that have walked away from me.
It got me thinking,
"Is there something wrong with me? That made people want to walk away?"
Maybe there is, but I wouldn't know.
Maybe probably because I'm too emo or too clingy perhaps.
I don't know.
But I wish I do.

But sometimes when you are dealing with friends, you tend to treat them differently.
I'm not saying like treating them very bad or very good.
What I'm saying is that, like maybe one of them done something, and when it comes to reacting to the thing that the person has done, maybe you'll be really pissed.
But when another person done the same thing, you tend to react differently.
Get what I'm saying?

Oh nvm.
I don't get what I'm saying either.
I don't even get what is this post about.
Is so out of topic.
I'm so gonna change the title.
Pointless post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home