Thursday, February 23, 2006

computer studies exams = screwed!!!!

yes....my title says it all....i think i seriously screwed my com studies....i didnt study after i finish blogging....i edit my blog abit then surf around the net and i end up with 2 hours to study which is definitely not enough to study 3 WHOLE CHAPTERS!!!!!!pfft.....im so screwed....but i dunno why im not worried at all....something is seriously wrong with me.....last time in secondary school i get so depress whenever i think i did badly for a paper....but now i dont have feelings at all....maybe i didnt do that bad after all....i dunno.....the first question wuz so hard....i couldnt really answer...for those who takes com studies...actually those who doesnt take will also understand...cuz is bout com....this wuz how the question went...there wuz this ad bout computer and stuff....you know those ad you see on the newspaper or mag....they asked us to based on the com knowledge we have and explain to our uncle who has little knowledge about computer whether is it a good computer that he can use to run his business(based our answers on input, output, process and storage)something like that (40 marks)...yes 40 MARKS!!!!!!!what the hell???i answered a bit but i doubt that i can even get half of the marks....pfft....shit man!!!!why cant the lecturer set something easier....screwed screwed screwed.....

anyway after test....me and my friends talked about love.....and there wuz this question that bothers me.....this is how the question goes....

do you think is stupid to wait for someone that you really love alot eventhough you know that you'll never have a second chance with???

there's the question....pls comment ppl.....i really wanna know....thanZ!!!when i wuz surfing through the net....reading blogs.....i saw this lyrics from yi may's blog....you cant really make out the lyrics when you hear the song....there's a few lines i think it goes well with the question above....

Blind - Lifehouse

I was young but I wasn't naive
I watched helpless as he turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like is was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this time
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
And I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me dies when I let you go

the bottom part is kinda like repeat....but is really meaningful....ok thats all for today...tata peeps....enjoy reading :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home